Starcom poaches JCDecaux director
By Media Week, mediaweek.co.uk, Tuesday, 13 November 2007 12:00AM
Starcom MediaVest Group has poached JCDecaux's director of client planning, Yoko De Souza, to head its marketing and new business activities in the UK.
De Souza joins as group marketing and business development director. She will be responsible for all marketing and new business opportunities across media agencies Starcom and MediaVest, part of the Publicis network.
At outdoor firm JCDecaux she worked across all major advertisers. Her expertise in client development spans a range of sectors, including retail, telecoms, entertainment and media, finance and automotive.
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
- Digital Account Manager / Project Manager ADLIB £24000 - £30000 per annum, Swindon
- POWERPOINT OPERATOR 35K LONDON Creative Recruitment £25000 - £35000 per annum + Benefits, City of London
- Account Director Major Players £42000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Product Sub Editor and Translator (German speaking) Major Players £25000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager Major Players £32000 - £38000 per annum, London
- ASA receives 240 complaints about Sainsbury's Christmas ad
- Watch: The Post Office's first Christmas TV campaign in five years
- Tesco Clubcard uses Twitter to pick out Christmas gift ideas
- Samsung launches first Christmas TV campaign in the UK
- BBH London promotes Caroline Pay to deputy ECD
- O2 launches 'walk' campaign with Ed Sheeran