Starcom poaches JCDecaux director
By Media Week, mediaweek.co.uk, Tuesday, 13 November 2007 12:00AM
Starcom MediaVest Group has poached JCDecaux's director of client planning, Yoko De Souza, to head its marketing and new business activities in the UK.
De Souza joins as group marketing and business development director. She will be responsible for all marketing and new business opportunities across media agencies Starcom and MediaVest, part of the Publicis network.
At outdoor firm JCDecaux she worked across all major advertisers. Her expertise in client development spans a range of sectors, including retail, telecoms, entertainment and media, finance and automotive.
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
- Web Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Database Marketing Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Partnerships Account Manager Aspire £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum + Excellent benefits, London
- Account Manager- International Aspire £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum, London
- Senior Publisher Manager - Business Development Ultimate Asset £40000 - £60000 per annum + benefits, London