Starcom poaches JCDecaux director
By Media Week, mediaweek.co.uk, Tuesday, 13 November 2007 12:00AM
Starcom MediaVest Group has poached JCDecaux's director of client planning, Yoko De Souza, to head its marketing and new business activities in the UK.
De Souza joins as group marketing and business development director. She will be responsible for all marketing and new business opportunities across media agencies Starcom and MediaVest, part of the Publicis network.
At outdoor firm JCDecaux she worked across all major advertisers. Her expertise in client development spans a range of sectors, including retail, telecoms, entertainment and media, finance and automotive.
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Digital Designer/Developer Major Players £200 - £400 per annum, City of London
- FT to reveal first design overhaul in seven years
- Philips launches campaign for app-controlled lightbulbs
- Sorrell warns of Scotland becoming an 'outlier' and the UK 'diminished' by a Yes vote
- Notonthehighstreet.com launches brand campaign
- Publicis boss Maurice Lévy to step down in 2017 amid board shake-up
- 18 Feet & Rising wins Skoda digital brief