Starcom poaches JCDecaux director
By Media Week, mediaweek.co.uk, Tuesday, 13 November 2007 12:00AM
Starcom MediaVest Group has poached JCDecaux's director of client planning, Yoko De Souza, to head its marketing and new business activities in the UK.
De Souza joins as group marketing and business development director. She will be responsible for all marketing and new business opportunities across media agencies Starcom and MediaVest, part of the Publicis network.
At outdoor firm JCDecaux she worked across all major advertisers. Her expertise in client development spans a range of sectors, including retail, telecoms, entertainment and media, finance and automotive.
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Marketing Executive Stopgap £25000 per annum, London
- Business Director Stopgap £65000 - £70000 per annum, London
- Marketing Executive Ball & Hoolahan £24,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- What the end of Page 3 means for advertising
- Havas partners with Facebook's Atlas for multi-device ad targeting
- Daily Mirror publishes its own tits on Page 3
- 'This girl can' tops Campaign Viral Chart
- John Brown Media appoints Rebekah Billingsley to head of digital and content strategy role
- 'You don't have to explain yourself if you are getting the job done,' says Tracy De Groose on work and motherhood