Starcom poaches JCDecaux director
By Media Week, mediaweek.co.uk, Tuesday, 13 November 2007 12:00AM
Starcom MediaVest Group has poached JCDecaux's director of client planning, Yoko De Souza, to head its marketing and new business activities in the UK.
De Souza joins as group marketing and business development director. She will be responsible for all marketing and new business opportunities across media agencies Starcom and MediaVest, part of the Publicis network.
At outdoor firm JCDecaux she worked across all major advertisers. Her expertise in client development spans a range of sectors, including retail, telecoms, entertainment and media, finance and automotive.
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Senior Integrated Producer Purple Consultancy £45000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Account Director - boutique consumer branding agency Gabriele Skelton negotiable, London
- Group Marketing Manager AF Selection £25,000 - £30,000 OTE & Car, South Birmingham
- Digital Producer Daniel Marks London £40-45K + Benefits., London