WS moves for Trimedia consumer director Thompson
By Gemma O'Reilly, PR Week UK, Wednesday, 14 November 2007 06:04PM
Thompson joins WS in the new year in a similar consumer director role, reporting to MD Scott Wilson. She will also take on an additional position as head of UK public sector campaigns, reporting to CEO Colin Byrne.
Thompson will assume responsibility for COI relationships and for growing the agency’s existing public sector client base.
She leaves her current post as divisional director of Trimedia’s consumer team next month. During her three years at Trimedia, Thompson worked on a travel safety campaign for the Foreign and Commonwealth Office and on government-run website Directgov. She has also led the consumer PR for probiotic drink Yakult and has run campaigns for Pimm’s, Slimfast, Green Giant, Old El Paso and Betty Crocker.
Before joining Trimedia, Thompson worked at Cohn & Wolfe for six years in the consumer team. She handled crisis and issues management for Coca-Cola Enterprises and airlines Go and easyJet.
She also worked on consumer campaigns for Hovis,Coca-Cola, Guinness Storehouse and TGI Friday’s.
Huntsworth merged its Harrison Cowley and Trimedia UK PR agency brands to create Trimedia Harrison Cowley at the beginning of this year (PRWeek, 10 January). It currently has 30 offices in 11 countries across Europe.
Trimedia ranked 13th in this year’s PRWeek Top 150 league table, while WS came in at number three.
This article was first published on PR Week UK
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Senior ICT Marketing Manager (London) EE £Competitive+benefits , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager - Consumer Electronics Jarlett de Grouchy negotiable, West Sussex
- DIGITAL DESIGNER - HERTFORDSHIRE - £28-35K Salt £28000 - £35000 per annum + Benefits Package, Hertfordshire
- Marketing Executive - Abingdon Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £27000 per annum, Oxfordshire