Thinkbox launches TV Planning Awards
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 16 November 2007 12:00AM
Thinkbox, the marketing body for commercial television, has unveiled plans for its TV Planning Awards 2007, in association with Campaign and MediaWeek.
The awards, which aim to celebrate the best in TV planning across traditional and emerging TV technologies, including web, mobile and internet protocol TV, will have individual category winners and one overall Grand Prix.
The five categories will cover best use of TV in an integrated campaign, best newcomer to TV, best use of editorial marketing, best use of new technology and best long-term use of TV.
Entries, which need to be submitted by 14 March 2008, should be around 1,000 words and must relate to activity that took place largely in 2007. Winners will be announced on 12 May. More information can be found at www.thinkbox.tv/planningawards.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Executive AF Selection £21,000 - £24,000, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Account Director Aspire £45000 - £55000 per annum + Excellent benefits, London
- Account Manager AF Selection £25,000 - £28,000, Manchester, Greater Manchester