Thinkbox launches TV Planning Awards
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 16 November 2007 12:00AM
Thinkbox, the marketing body for commercial television, has unveiled plans for its TV Planning Awards 2007, in association with Campaign and MediaWeek.
The awards, which aim to celebrate the best in TV planning across traditional and emerging TV technologies, including web, mobile and internet protocol TV, will have individual category winners and one overall Grand Prix.
The five categories will cover best use of TV in an integrated campaign, best newcomer to TV, best use of editorial marketing, best use of new technology and best long-term use of TV.
Entries, which need to be submitted by 14 March 2008, should be around 1,000 words and must relate to activity that took place largely in 2007. Winners will be announced on 12 May. More information can be found at www.thinkbox.tv/planningawards.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Senior Innovation Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 + Car/Car allowance , London (Greater)
- Innovation Manager Ball & Hoolahan £75,000 per annum, London (Greater)
- Philips launches campaign for app-controlled lightbulbs
- Sorrell warns of Scotland becoming an 'outlier' and the UK 'diminished' by a Yes vote
- Notonthehighstreet.com launches brand campaign
- Publicis boss Maurice Lévy to step down in 2017 amid board shake-up
- 18 Feet & Rising wins Skoda digital brief
- Phones4u goes into administration