Thinkbox launches TV Planning Awards
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 16 November 2007 12:00AM
Thinkbox, the marketing body for commercial television, has unveiled plans for its TV Planning Awards 2007, in association with Campaign and MediaWeek.
The awards, which aim to celebrate the best in TV planning across traditional and emerging TV technologies, including web, mobile and internet protocol TV, will have individual category winners and one overall Grand Prix.
The five categories will cover best use of TV in an integrated campaign, best newcomer to TV, best use of editorial marketing, best use of new technology and best long-term use of TV.
Entries, which need to be submitted by 14 March 2008, should be around 1,000 words and must relate to activity that took place largely in 2007. Winners will be announced on 12 May. More information can be found at www.thinkbox.tv/planningawards.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Head Of Communications - PR and Digital Ball & Hoolahan £80,000 p.a., London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager - Retail Advertising Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 p.a., South East England
- CONTENT QA - GERMAN SPEAKING Live Recruitment £15000 - £18000 per annum + Benefits, Birmingham
- WEBSITE ASSISTANT - ARABIC SPEAKING Live Recruitment £14000 - £16500 per annum + Benefits, Birmingham
- MIDDLEWEIGHT 3D DESIGNER - EVENTS Live Recruitment Negotiable, Hertfordshire
- Will.i.am clashes with Martin Sorrell over online ads in Cannes
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- Martin Sorrell on the mega-media reviews: 'We can't remember anything like this'
- Geometry Dubai hands over Cannes Grand Prix amid controversy
- Aston Martin appoints WPP to global marketing account
- Ogilvy & Mather's radio work for Dove 'reduces Cannes jury to tears'