Bennetts awards £5m ad account to VCCP
By Staff, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Friday, 16 November 2007 05:15PM
LONDON - Leading motorbike insurance company Bennetts has handed VCCP its £5m advertising account after a four-way pitch which included the incumbent, Dig for Fire.
VCCP has been tasked with developing new TV idents, press and online ads as well as track-side creative at the British Superbike Championship.
Bennetts marketing director Mark Fells said: "In this very competitive market place Bennetts was looking for an agency that could deliver its proposition across a host of disparate avenues, one that was truly integrated and could maximise the budget's potential."
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Biddable Account Manager - Award Winning Agency Ultimate Asset Ã‚£35000 - Ã‚£40000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Media Account Executive - Ã‚£25K Ultimate Asset Ã‚£3000 - Ã‚£25000 per annum, City of London
- UX Sitecore Specialist Required | 1 Month Contract | Urgent Sta Salt Ã‚£300 - Ã‚£400 per day, Telford
- Senior Brand Manager Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c£competitive package, Surrey
- Marketing Manager Stopgap Ã‚£40000 - Ã‚£48000 per annum, London