Bennetts awards £5m ad account to VCCP
By Staff, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Friday, 16 November 2007 05:15PM
LONDON - Leading motorbike insurance company Bennetts has handed VCCP its £5m advertising account after a four-way pitch which included the incumbent, Dig for Fire.
VCCP has been tasked with developing new TV idents, press and online ads as well as track-side creative at the British Superbike Championship.
Bennetts marketing director Mark Fells said: "In this very competitive market place Bennetts was looking for an agency that could deliver its proposition across a host of disparate avenues, one that was truly integrated and could maximise the budget's potential."
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Global Account Manager Dot-Gap €50k , Amsterdam
- Social Media Manager Dot-Gap £40k, London Central
- Display Account Manager Dot-Gap £35k , London Central
- Programmatic Display Manager Dot-Gap £35k , London Central