Bennetts awards £5m ad account to VCCP
By Staff, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Friday, 16 November 2007 05:15PM
LONDON - Leading motorbike insurance company Bennetts has handed VCCP its £5m advertising account after a four-way pitch which included the incumbent, Dig for Fire.
VCCP has been tasked with developing new TV idents, press and online ads as well as track-side creative at the British Superbike Championship.
Bennetts marketing director Mark Fells said: "In this very competitive market place Bennetts was looking for an agency that could deliver its proposition across a host of disparate avenues, one that was truly integrated and could maximise the budget's potential."
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR- Integrated Marketing Agency: Global Fashion Brand / £50-60k Rocket Recruitment £45,000 - 60,000 + benefits , Central London
- Interim Marketing & E-Commerce Director Stopgap £500 - £700 per day, West Midlands
- Senior Marketing Manager Haymarket Media Group Dependant on experience, Teddington, Middlesex
- Marketing Executive Sky negotiable, Middlesex
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- Greenpeace protests outside Saatchi & Saatchi London office