Bennetts awards £5m ad account to VCCP
By Staff, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Friday, 16 November 2007 05:15PM
LONDON - Leading motorbike insurance company Bennetts has handed VCCP its £5m advertising account after a four-way pitch which included the incumbent, Dig for Fire.
VCCP has been tasked with developing new TV idents, press and online ads as well as track-side creative at the British Superbike Championship.
Bennetts marketing director Mark Fells said: "In this very competitive market place Bennetts was looking for an agency that could deliver its proposition across a host of disparate avenues, one that was truly integrated and could maximise the budget's potential."
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER - INTEGRATED B2B AGENCY Live Recruitment Negotiable, London
- Direct Marketing Executive Stopgap £26000 per annum, London
- Account Manager- Integrated Creative Agency Spectrum 360 Recruitment £26k - £33k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- PROJECT MANAGER - LONDON - £30-40K + BENEFITS Salt £30000 - £40000 per annum + Benefits, London
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £42,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Katharine Viner becomes first female editor-in-chief of Guardian News & Media
- Why Viacom spent £120m extending Channel 5's Big Brother deal for three more years
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Comparethemarket.com offers two for one cinema tickets with Meerkat Movies
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Campaign Viral Chart: Robert Downey Jr features in chart topper