Bennetts awards £5m ad account to VCCP
By Staff, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Friday, 16 November 2007 05:15PM
LONDON - Leading motorbike insurance company Bennetts has handed VCCP its £5m advertising account after a four-way pitch which included the incumbent, Dig for Fire.
VCCP has been tasked with developing new TV idents, press and online ads as well as track-side creative at the British Superbike Championship.
Bennetts marketing director Mark Fells said: "In this very competitive market place Bennetts was looking for an agency that could deliver its proposition across a host of disparate avenues, one that was truly integrated and could maximise the budget's potential."
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- Lead Domestic Product Manager Three £Competitive + 20% bonus + benefits, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Sales Manager UCAS Up to £50,000 plus 30-days annual leave, bonus, flexible benefits & pension, London (Greater) / Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Junior E-commerce Retoucher Purple Consultancy £18000 - £22000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Creative Production Controller (Maternity Cover) Asthma UK £34,361 - £36,169, London (Central), London (Greater)
- 8 things I learnt as an IPA ad student
- Want a tactical ad? Should have gone to Specsavers
- Greenpeace dresses up cats to help save tigers from extinction
- Maxus confirmed as world's fastest growing media agency
- Why 2014 won't be the year of mobile advertising
- Palestinian and Israeli bereaved families unite for 'anti-conflict' film