Agency: Hutton Collins buys Billington Cartmell stake
marketingmagazine.co.uk, Tuesday, 20 November 2007 12:00AM
Independent agency Billington Cartmell (BCL) has sold a stake in its business to private equity company Hutton Collins.
BCL management and founders will retain a majority stake in the agency, while the injection of capital will be used to expand the business. The deal follows speculation that BCL was in talks with other agency groups, including Tullo Marshall Warner-owner Creston.
BCL, which won the Best Integrated Agency and Best In-store Agency awards at this year's Impact Awards, counts Carlsberg, Lucozade and Nestle among its clients.
The news follows the decision by Threshers to pull its £2 million ad account out of BCL and move it into Leeds-based Poulter Partners.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Mid-weight Designer with super cool boutique agency Dahling Ltd £28-35k, London (East), London (Greater)
- Mid-weight or Senior Conceptual Creative Team Dahling Ltd £30-45k or £60-90k, London (East), London (Greater)
- Junior Conceptual Creative or a Junior Creative team- TOP BOUTIQUE CREATIVE AGENCY!!!! Dahling Ltd £20-25k, London (East), London (Greater)
- Project Manager - Client Side - Blue Chip - CRM, Data, Backend Salt £35000 - £45000 per annum + + Benefits +75% off travel , London
- CREATIVE SERVICES MANAGER (Brand Guardian, Marketing, Strategy) Creative Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, Surrey