Claydon Heeley poaches Taylor from Craik Jones
By Alex Donohue, brandrepublic.com, Wednesday, 09 January 2008 11:50AM
LONDON - Below-the-line agency Claydon Heeley has poached Caroline Taylor, a planner at Craik Jones, as its new planning director.
Taylor will work alongside Neil Johnson, data planning director, across the agency's client list and will be responsible for planning on mobile operator 3's account.
She joins from Craik Jones, where she handled acquisition and retention accounts for Orange and relationship marketing activity for Bell's Whisky and Diageo. Prior to joining Craik Jones, Taylor held planning roles at OgilvyOne, Limbo and Maher Bird Associates.
Mike Welsh, managing director of Claydon Heeley, said: "2007 was a seminal year for the agency in which the old guard left and a new management team was put in place.
"Caroline completes the line up and together with Neil, they will cut a formidable force in heading up our burgeoning planning function and new business drive."
Taylor is the latest departure from Craik Jones, which lost Fiona Scott, chief executive, after 10 years service in December. Her departure followed that of managing director Jackie Stevenson, who exited before Christmas to form a new agency alongside George Bryant, managing partner of Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO, and Jason Fretwell, senior creative at AMV.
This article was first published on brandrepublic.com
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- PR Manager - 6 month contract Brand Recruitment £40000 - £45000 per annum, Maidenhead
- Marketing Manager- German Speaking Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £35000 - £50000 per annum, City Of London
- Graphic / Web Designer (Harrogate) The Little Black Book Agency £18000 - £20000 per annum, Harrogate
- Online Marketing Premier Consultants to £50,000 plus benefits, Berkshire