Hudson searches for new position
By Matt Cartmell, PR Week UK, Friday, 11 January 2008 12:00AM
Lucian Hudson is considering his next move after confirming he is to leave his job as director of comms at the Foreign and Commonwealth Office (FCO).
Hudson joined the FCO under Margaret Beckett in September 2006. He insisted he was leaving of his own volition.
An internal message sent out to FCO staff this week stated that foreign secretary David Miliband is now considering applications from the public, private and voluntary sectors. The new comms chief is expected to be in place by May.
Hudson was the first FCO comms director to be responsible for all internal and external comms.
This article was first published on PR Week UK
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Senior Account Manager Twist Recruitment £32000.00 - £40000.00 per annum, City of London
- SEO Director / Head of Business Development - £65K (£85K OTE) Salt £65000 per annum + 20000 OTE, London
- Senior Account Manager, Corporate Branding Hasson Associates £38,000 - £50,000 , Central London
- AD - Sports/Football brands Hasson Associates £45,000 - £55,000, Central London
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- Greenpeace protests outside Saatchi & Saatchi London office
- Facebook research finds 42% switch device mid-activity