Mendelsohn quits Grey after four years
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 18 January 2008 12:00AM
Nicola Mendelsohn, the deputy chairman of Grey London, is leaving after four years.
Grey is looking for a new-business director to replace her, but her management responsibilities will be shared between David Patton, the chief executive, and the managing director, Chris Hirst.
Mendelsohn said: "For some time, I've been considering a change of direction, and with the new team safely on board, the timing is perfect."
Carolyn Carter, the president and chief executive of Grey EMEA, said: "Nicola is a terrific agent of positive change. She has championed our new business both domestically and across Europe, and has helped us create work we are exceptionally proud of. We wish her all the very best."
Garry Lace, the former chief executive of Grey, hired Mendelsohn from Bartle Bogle Hegarty in May 2004. She joined the agency along with Dylan Williams, also from BBH, just weeks after Lace made 48 staff at the agency redundant as part of an agency-wide review.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Trainee Account Executive Michael Page Digital £16000 per annum, Guildford
- Market Insight & Reporting Manager Michael Page Digital £42800 - £50300 per annum, London
- Senior Display, Social and Mobile Manager Michael Page Digital £75000 - £78000 per annum, Middlesex
- Designer - Stunning Agency - Central London - c£40k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£40k, Central London