Mendelsohn quits Grey after four years
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 18 January 2008 12:00AM
Nicola Mendelsohn, the deputy chairman of Grey London, is leaving after four years.
Grey is looking for a new-business director to replace her, but her management responsibilities will be shared between David Patton, the chief executive, and the managing director, Chris Hirst.
Mendelsohn said: "For some time, I've been considering a change of direction, and with the new team safely on board, the timing is perfect."
Carolyn Carter, the president and chief executive of Grey EMEA, said: "Nicola is a terrific agent of positive change. She has championed our new business both domestically and across Europe, and has helped us create work we are exceptionally proud of. We wish her all the very best."
Garry Lace, the former chief executive of Grey, hired Mendelsohn from Bartle Bogle Hegarty in May 2004. She joined the agency along with Dylan Williams, also from BBH, just weeks after Lace made 48 staff at the agency redundant as part of an agency-wide review.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Senior Creative Director Premier Media £32000 - £42000 per annum, City of London
- SAE or Account Manager £20-26k, London Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £20000 - £26000 per annum, London
- Digital Marketing / IT Support Executive - Permanent - London Ninesharp £22000 - £25000 per annum + Benefits, City of London
- Head of SEO Ultimate Asset £60000 - £80000 per annum + Amazing Benefits , Hammersmith and Fulham
- Macmillan defends hijacking ice bucket challenge
- Comparethemarket.com first UK brand to run Facebook Premium Video ads
- Twitter launches learning hub for agencies
- Guinness Africa launches 'made of black' campaign with Kanye West ad
- Game Of Thrones actress stars in online Karen Millen campaign
- Uncle Ben's launches YouTube cooking show