Nicola Mendelsohn joins Karmarama
By Noel Bussey, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 21 January 2008 04:05PM
LONDON - Nicola Mendelsohn, the former deputy chairman at Grey, is joining Karmarama as a partner.
It is understood that she will take equity in the business, but the final details of her appointment are still being hammered out.
Mendelsohn will join the existing partners in the business, Sid McGrath, Ben Bilboul and Dave Buonaguidi.
Mendelsohn left Grey last week, four years after joining from Bartle Bogle Hegarty.
Karmarama was launched in January 2000 by the former St Luke's duo of Buonaguidi and Naresh Ramchandani. It currently handles business for clients such as Amstel, Coleman's and Kickers.
For the full story, see this week's Campaign.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Head Of Digital Ball & Hoolahan £65,000 per annum, London (Greater)
- Marketing Analyst Ball & Hoolahan £32,000 p.a, London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 + Car/Car Allowance, Dublin
- International Brand Marketing Manager - Sport Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, South East England
- Brawn and bread: Sly Stallone stars in Warburtons campaign
- Age UK launches 'no friends' ads in response to Facebook campaign
- Five traits that define a south of the river agency
- Schwarzenegger vs Stallone: Whose ad is better?
- Lurpak rolls out jazz teaser by Juan Cabral
- Kate Robertson steps down from Havas