Nicola Mendelsohn joins Karmarama
By Noel Bussey, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 21 January 2008 04:05PM
LONDON - Nicola Mendelsohn, the former deputy chairman at Grey, is joining Karmarama as a partner.
It is understood that she will take equity in the business, but the final details of her appointment are still being hammered out.
Mendelsohn will join the existing partners in the business, Sid McGrath, Ben Bilboul and Dave Buonaguidi.
Mendelsohn left Grey last week, four years after joining from Bartle Bogle Hegarty.
Karmarama was launched in January 2000 by the former St Luke's duo of Buonaguidi and Naresh Ramchandani. It currently handles business for clients such as Amstel, Coleman's and Kickers.
For the full story, see this week's Campaign.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Social Engagement Manager Dot-Gap £40k, London Central
- Media Planning Account Manager Lipton Fleming £30000 per annum, London
- Agency Account Executive - truly exciting multi-solution sell Ultimate Asset £35000 - £40000 per annum + Bonus + great benefits, West End
- Agency Group Head - exciting real-time social platform! Ultimate Asset £60000 - £70000 per annum + bonus, West End
- HEAD OF PROJECTS - DIGITAL AGENCY Live Recruitment Negotiable, City of London
- Will.i.am clashes with Martin Sorrell over online ads in Cannes
- Twitter to embrace power of TV in UK ad campaign
- Martin Sorrell on the mega-media reviews: 'We can't remember anything like this'
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- Aston Martin appoints WPP to global marketing account
- Geometry Dubai hands over Cannes Grand Prix amid controversy