Nicola Mendelsohn joins Karmarama
By Noel Bussey, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 21 January 2008 04:05PM
LONDON - Nicola Mendelsohn, the former deputy chairman at Grey, is joining Karmarama as a partner.
It is understood that she will take equity in the business, but the final details of her appointment are still being hammered out.
Mendelsohn will join the existing partners in the business, Sid McGrath, Ben Bilboul and Dave Buonaguidi.
Mendelsohn left Grey last week, four years after joining from Bartle Bogle Hegarty.
Karmarama was launched in January 2000 by the former St Luke's duo of Buonaguidi and Naresh Ramchandani. It currently handles business for clients such as Amstel, Coleman's and Kickers.
For the full story, see this week's Campaign.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Project Manager / Account Manager Story Recruitment £30-38k dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Business Director Direct Recruitment £80,000 + Bens, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager Direct Recruitment £28,000 - £32,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director Direct Recruitment £45,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- Watch the first YouTube clip, nine years on
- British Airways moves paid search account to Forward3D
- M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
- Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts
- Yahoo hosts exclusive X-Men: Days of Future Past films