Nicola Mendelsohn joins Karmarama
By Noel Bussey, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 21 January 2008 04:05PM
LONDON - Nicola Mendelsohn, the former deputy chairman at Grey, is joining Karmarama as a partner.
It is understood that she will take equity in the business, but the final details of her appointment are still being hammered out.
Mendelsohn will join the existing partners in the business, Sid McGrath, Ben Bilboul and Dave Buonaguidi.
Mendelsohn left Grey last week, four years after joining from Bartle Bogle Hegarty.
Karmarama was launched in January 2000 by the former St Luke's duo of Buonaguidi and Naresh Ramchandani. It currently handles business for clients such as Amstel, Coleman's and Kickers.
For the full story, see this week's Campaign.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Account Manager Purple Consultancy £25000 - £34000 per annum, London
- Designer Dahling Ltd Up to £35,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Sales and Delivery Enablement - Marketing Services Better Placed Recruitment £45000 - £55000 per annum + benefits and discretionary bonus, Weybridge
- Account exeutive /Senior Account Executive/Junior Account Manager KHWS Competitive, London (Greater)
- Qualitative Associate Director Lipton Fleming £45000 - £55000 per annum + Excellent Benefits, London
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- WPP's Martin Sorrell reconsiders strength of newspapers
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media
- Gogglebox stars encourage viewers to vote