Nicola Mendelsohn joins Karmarama
By Noel Bussey, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 21 January 2008 04:05PM
LONDON - Nicola Mendelsohn, the former deputy chairman at Grey, is joining Karmarama as a partner.
It is understood that she will take equity in the business, but the final details of her appointment are still being hammered out.
Mendelsohn will join the existing partners in the business, Sid McGrath, Ben Bilboul and Dave Buonaguidi.
Mendelsohn left Grey last week, four years after joining from Bartle Bogle Hegarty.
Karmarama was launched in January 2000 by the former St Luke's duo of Buonaguidi and Naresh Ramchandani. It currently handles business for clients such as Amstel, Coleman's and Kickers.
For the full story, see this week's Campaign.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- PPC Specialist - Amazing Digital Brand ADLIB £22k - £28k, Bristol
- Research Executive Hasson Associates £23000 - £26000 per annum, London
- Managing director Paul Hayes to leave News UK after 15 years
- Pimm's launches weather activated OOH campaign
- Campaign Viral Chart: True Detective trailer in number one spot
- Vizeum on alert as 21st Century Fox review includes £150m European media
- Tango returns to advertising after two years with off-brand TV ad
- Why D&AD's first Black Pencil for Radio in 32 years is significant