Insurance Australia Group in DM review
By Staff, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 25 January 2008 12:00AM
LONDON - The international insurance company Insurance Australia Group is on the hunt for an agency to handle its £3.5 million UK direct marketing task.
The company, which owns brands that include Hastings Direct, Equity Redstar and Equity Insurance Brokers, currently uses Story to produce its DM. The agency will repitch for the business.
The winner will create DM campaigns and some digital communications across all of IAG's UK brands.
The company owns a range of products, from motor vehicle, household and personal accident insurance to roadside rescue and fleet services.
IAG, which was focused on the Australian, New Zealand and Asian markets, expanded into the UK by acquiring Hastings Insurance Services for £140 million in September 2006. The company went on to buy Advantage Insurance and Equity Insurance Group shortly after.
Claire Day, IAG's marketing director, will be handling the review.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Account Manager - Integrated Creative Agency Spectrum 360 Recruitment £36k - £40k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Data Planner / Strategist Direct Recruitment £60K- £70K, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager Direct Recruitment £45-50k plus bonus, Homeworking/flexible UK
- International Account Director - Media Agency (Benelux & Scandinavia Regions) Silverdrum £45,000 + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Global Business Director Twist Recruitment £90000.00 - £100000 per annum, City of London
- Oreo eclipses The Sun in celestial stunt
- Katharine Viner becomes first female editor-in-chief of Guardian News & Media
- Why Viacom spent £120m extending Channel 5's Big Brother deal for three more years
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Comparethemarket.com offers two for one cinema tickets with Meerkat Movies
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'