Insurance Australia Group in DM review
By Staff, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 25 January 2008 12:00AM
LONDON - The international insurance company Insurance Australia Group is on the hunt for an agency to handle its £3.5 million UK direct marketing task.
The company, which owns brands that include Hastings Direct, Equity Redstar and Equity Insurance Brokers, currently uses Story to produce its DM. The agency will repitch for the business.
The winner will create DM campaigns and some digital communications across all of IAG's UK brands.
The company owns a range of products, from motor vehicle, household and personal accident insurance to roadside rescue and fleet services.
IAG, which was focused on the Australian, New Zealand and Asian markets, expanded into the UK by acquiring Hastings Insurance Services for £140 million in September 2006. The company went on to buy Advantage Insurance and Equity Insurance Group shortly after.
Claire Day, IAG's marketing director, will be handling the review.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Head of Resource The Industry Club London Ltd 55 - 60K, LONDON, SE1
- Global Digital Manager - Dubai Dot-Gap £47k, London Central
- Global Strategic Planning + Insight Exec Dot-Gap £31k, Dubai (Emirate) (AE)
- Global Account Exec - Cross Media Dot-Gap £31k , United Arab Emirates (AE)
- Global Media Manager - Cross Media Dot-Gap £47k , Dubai (Emirate) (AE)
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- Watch: Every Grand Prix winner from Cannes Lions 2015
- The man who made Grey matter
- 'You're thirsty. We've got sales targets', says Oasis in summer campaign launch
- Heineken selects Publicis Worldwide to be lead global creative agency
- Programmatic adspend nears £1bn and doubles for mobile