Insurance Australia Group in DM review
By Staff, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 25 January 2008 12:00AM
LONDON - The international insurance company Insurance Australia Group is on the hunt for an agency to handle its £3.5 million UK direct marketing task.
The company, which owns brands that include Hastings Direct, Equity Redstar and Equity Insurance Brokers, currently uses Story to produce its DM. The agency will repitch for the business.
The winner will create DM campaigns and some digital communications across all of IAG's UK brands.
The company owns a range of products, from motor vehicle, household and personal accident insurance to roadside rescue and fleet services.
IAG, which was focused on the Australian, New Zealand and Asian markets, expanded into the UK by acquiring Hastings Insurance Services for £140 million in September 2006. The company went on to buy Advantage Insurance and Equity Insurance Group shortly after.
Claire Day, IAG's marketing director, will be handling the review.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- Account Director Purple Consultancy £45000 - £55000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Account Director Purple Consultancy £50000 - £75000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Product Design Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £40000 - £55000 per annum, Merseyside
- Comms Acount Director- Leading Beauty FMCG - £55K Ultimate Asset £45000 - £55000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Want a tactical ad? Should have gone to Specsavers
- Maxus confirmed as world's fastest growing media agency
- Greenpeace dresses up cats to help save tigers from extinction
- Why 2014 won't be the year of mobile advertising
- ITV's Adam Crozier: 'Work to be done' after losing out to C4 during World Cup
- Palestinian and Israeli bereaved families unite for 'anti-conflict' film