Insurance Australia Group in DM review
By Staff, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 25 January 2008 12:00AM
LONDON - The international insurance company Insurance Australia Group is on the hunt for an agency to handle its £3.5 million UK direct marketing task.
The company, which owns brands that include Hastings Direct, Equity Redstar and Equity Insurance Brokers, currently uses Story to produce its DM. The agency will repitch for the business.
The winner will create DM campaigns and some digital communications across all of IAG's UK brands.
The company owns a range of products, from motor vehicle, household and personal accident insurance to roadside rescue and fleet services.
IAG, which was focused on the Australian, New Zealand and Asian markets, expanded into the UK by acquiring Hastings Insurance Services for £140 million in September 2006. The company went on to buy Advantage Insurance and Equity Insurance Group shortly after.
Claire Day, IAG's marketing director, will be handling the review.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Account Manager Reuben Sinclair £36-40k + £10k (company Profit Share), Covent Garden
- Junior Managing Director - Branded Content and Experiential Agency Bamboo Crowd £80000 - £90000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Philips launches campaign for app-controlled lightbulbs
- Sorrell warns of Scotland becoming an 'outlier' and the UK 'diminished' by a Yes vote
- Publicis boss Maurice Lévy to step down in 2017 amid board shake-up
- Sometimes collaboration, not innovation, can be the key to winning campaigns
- Virgin Trains spends £8 million on advertising to refocus on its brand
- WPP challenges Govt review