Insurance Australia Group in DM review
By Staff, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 25 January 2008 12:00AM
LONDON - The international insurance company Insurance Australia Group is on the hunt for an agency to handle its £3.5 million UK direct marketing task.
The company, which owns brands that include Hastings Direct, Equity Redstar and Equity Insurance Brokers, currently uses Story to produce its DM. The agency will repitch for the business.
The winner will create DM campaigns and some digital communications across all of IAG's UK brands.
The company owns a range of products, from motor vehicle, household and personal accident insurance to roadside rescue and fleet services.
IAG, which was focused on the Australian, New Zealand and Asian markets, expanded into the UK by acquiring Hastings Insurance Services for £140 million in September 2006. The company went on to buy Advantage Insurance and Equity Insurance Group shortly after.
Claire Day, IAG's marketing director, will be handling the review.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Content Manager Mortimer Spinks £22000 - £29000 per annum + + Excellent Benefits , Rugby
- Senior Integrated Project Manager Premier Media £45000 - £65000 per annum + Benefits, London
- DIGITAL ANALYTICS MANAGER Mortimer Spinks £50000 - £60000 per annum + + Benefits, City of London
- Daily Mirror publishes its own tits on Page 3
- 'This girl can' tops Campaign Viral Chart
- John Brown Media appoints Rebekah Billingsley to head of digital and content strategy role
- 'You don't have to explain yourself if you are getting the job done,' says Tracy De Groose on work and motherhood
- Publicis Groupe extends deadline for Sapient deal again
- Lidstone exits Havas amid restructure