Motorbike insurer Bennetts runs online activity
By Nikki Sandison, brandrepublic.com, Wednesday, 30 January 2008 11:50AM
LONDON - Bennetts, the motorbike insurance brand, is launching an online ad campaign to drive traffic to its website.
The campaign, created by VCCP, features a series of direct response online banner ads across affiliate motorbike sites and motorcycle suppliers, driving people to Bennetts' site.
There are two creative executions, the first of which shows a motorbike speedometer accelerating along a road with the speedometer registering the increase in speed, and copy stating "up to 40% savings in 0.01 secs".
The second execution advertises cheaper sports bike insurance.
A new strapline appears in the ads to represent Bennett's presence as a specialist biking brand: 'Bennetts. It's all about the bike'.
Bennetts said that the campaign, which is supported by press ads, is designed to consolidate its position as "the UK's number one motorbike insurer".
Mark Fells, associate director of marketing for Bennetts, said: "The internet is often the first port of call for those seeking to renew their insurance; so it's vital to ensure a strong brand presence.
"But beyond that, it's important to complement the branding with relevant offerings embedded in an appealing creative."
Cliff Hall, account director of VCCP, said: "The online ads are visually striking but with a succinct message, and form the first element in a year-long campaign to tighten Bennetts' position as the leading provider of motorbike insurance."
Bennetts is owned by BGL Group and is the title sponsor of the 2008 World Superbike Championship.
This article was first published on brandrepublic.com
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Digital Senior Sales Manager - Leading Ad Tech Business Ultimate Asset £40000 - £50000 per annum + 100% COMMISSION , London
- Brand Partnerships Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £30000 - £35000 per annum + excellent commission & benefits, London
- Agency Sales Manager - SPORT Ultimate Asset £30000 - £35000 per annum + competitive commission, London
- Artworker - Mid-Weight Major Players £26000 - £28000 per annum, North London
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- Greenpeace protests outside Saatchi & Saatchi London office
- Facebook research finds 42% switch device mid-activity