Motorbike insurer Bennetts runs online activity
By Nikki Sandison, brandrepublic.com, Wednesday, 30 January 2008 11:50AM
LONDON - Bennetts, the motorbike insurance brand, is launching an online ad campaign to drive traffic to its website.
The campaign, created by VCCP, features a series of direct response online banner ads across affiliate motorbike sites and motorcycle suppliers, driving people to Bennetts' site.
There are two creative executions, the first of which shows a motorbike speedometer accelerating along a road with the speedometer registering the increase in speed, and copy stating "up to 40% savings in 0.01 secs".
The second execution advertises cheaper sports bike insurance.
A new strapline appears in the ads to represent Bennett's presence as a specialist biking brand: 'Bennetts. It's all about the bike'.
Bennetts said that the campaign, which is supported by press ads, is designed to consolidate its position as "the UK's number one motorbike insurer".
Mark Fells, associate director of marketing for Bennetts, said: "The internet is often the first port of call for those seeking to renew their insurance; so it's vital to ensure a strong brand presence.
"But beyond that, it's important to complement the branding with relevant offerings embedded in an appealing creative."
Cliff Hall, account director of VCCP, said: "The online ads are visually striking but with a succinct message, and form the first element in a year-long campaign to tighten Bennetts' position as the leading provider of motorbike insurance."
Bennetts is owned by BGL Group and is the title sponsor of the 2008 World Superbike Championship.
This article was first published on brandrepublic.com
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Marketing Manager - digitally focussed for Creativepool Creativepool Negotiable, Clerkenwell
- Bespoke Print Project Manager Red Sofa London £35000 - £40000 per annum, City of London
- Marketing Analyst - Online Retail Jarlett de Grouchy £23000 - £28000 per annum + Benefits, Sleaford
- Web Designer / Front End Developer Guru Careers £45 - 50k + Benefits, Based in London (SE1)
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers
- Pitch update: eBay's media contest, DFS and 2 Sisters Food Group
- McCann wins Qatar Financial Centre brief
- Three's pony and cats with thumbs top the cute Easter ad chart
- Metro launches content agency