Motorbike insurer Bennetts runs online activity
By Nikki Sandison, brandrepublic.com, Wednesday, 30 January 2008 11:50AM
LONDON - Bennetts, the motorbike insurance brand, is launching an online ad campaign to drive traffic to its website.
The campaign, created by VCCP, features a series of direct response online banner ads across affiliate motorbike sites and motorcycle suppliers, driving people to Bennetts' site.
There are two creative executions, the first of which shows a motorbike speedometer accelerating along a road with the speedometer registering the increase in speed, and copy stating "up to 40% savings in 0.01 secs".
The second execution advertises cheaper sports bike insurance.
A new strapline appears in the ads to represent Bennett's presence as a specialist biking brand: 'Bennetts. It's all about the bike'.
Bennetts said that the campaign, which is supported by press ads, is designed to consolidate its position as "the UK's number one motorbike insurer".
Mark Fells, associate director of marketing for Bennetts, said: "The internet is often the first port of call for those seeking to renew their insurance; so it's vital to ensure a strong brand presence.
"But beyond that, it's important to complement the branding with relevant offerings embedded in an appealing creative."
Cliff Hall, account director of VCCP, said: "The online ads are visually striking but with a succinct message, and form the first element in a year-long campaign to tighten Bennetts' position as the leading provider of motorbike insurance."
Bennetts is owned by BGL Group and is the title sponsor of the 2008 World Superbike Championship.
This article was first published on brandrepublic.com
- Creative Artworker Creative Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, London
- Account Manager/Director, full time (would consider 4 days per week) Wonderberry UK Ltd Dependent on experience, Farringdon
- Online Visual Merchandising Manager Luxury Fashion brand Creative Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Graphic Designer - Fashion - £30k 24 Seven Inc Up to £30k, City of London
- Digital Account Manager (ASAP) Zebra People £30000 - £40000 per annum, City of London
- VCCP, MediaCom, Lida and SapientNitro among Campaign's Agencies of 2013
- Ogilvy poaches McDonald's creative director for Unilever role
- More evidence of strong TV spend in second half of 2013
- New year's resolution: learn to code in 2014
- Evian tops YouTube 2013 ad leaderboard
- Volvo van Damme spot nears 60 million YouTube views