Top 30 regional agencies 2008
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 22 February 2008 12:00AM
The top UK advertising agencies based outside of London.
The table shows how regional agencies were holding up last year.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- Global Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 per annum + Car/Car Allowance, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Lead Communications Strategy Manager Three £Competitive + 20% bonus + benefits, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Digital Project Manager Gabriele Skelton £40000 - £45000 per annum, Surrey
- Acquisition and CRM Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum, London (South), London (Greater)