Wallace and Gromit get musical
By Kate Magee, PR Week UK, Monday, 03 March 2008 09:46AM
Wallace and Gromit’s Children’s Foundation is working with Global Tolerance to promote the first musical Wrong Trousers Day.
There will be a national X-Factor-style competition launching in May.
Wrong Trousers Rockout will hold regional heats in 10 cities as part of a national roadshow, culminating in a final in London a few days before the awareness day. Professional bands will also be performing at the gig night.
Global Tolerance will handle regional media for the roadshow, as well as targeting national media for the final show.
The main objective of the fundraising campaign is to drive people to register online to take part in the Wrong Trousers Day, which is on 27 June.
The charity's inhouse team will be doing a 'school of rock' in schools, the agency will target an older audience of 16 years plus.
This article was first published on PR Week UK
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Lead Designer (Print, Agency, Conceptual, Typography, ATL, BTL) Creative Recruitment £35000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Paid Social Manager - Leading Media Agency - Biddable Media Ultimate Asset £28000 - £36000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Freelance Planner - FMCG, Pitches & Government Business Speckled Frog £250-£300 daily rate, possibly negotiable, dependent on experience, Central London
- Brand and Marketing Manager sipsmith Up to £30,000 = Benefits (including gin!), Chiswick. London