All Saints to sponsor AT&T Williams F1 team
By Jacquie Bowser, brandrepublic.com, Thursday, 06 March 2008 11:30AM
LONDON - Fashion brand All Saints has become a sponsorship partner of Formula 1's AT&T Williams team.
Stanford said: "I'm probably one of only a handful of non-professionals to have ever driven a Williams car and I'm thrilled to be able to sponsor such a great British team. This deal offers fantastic international exposure for All Saints and fits perfectly with our ambitions for the brand."
Sir Frank Williams, AT&T Williams team principal, said: "Kevin has been a keen supporter of the team and I am delighted that All Saints will be joining us as a partner. I look forward to the contribution we can make to All Saints international ambitions."
Separately, toy store Hamleys, which has been a sponsor of the Williams F1 team since 2004, has extended its sponsorship for an undisclosed term.
Hamleys' logo will be placed on the sidepods of the car and will also be featured within the team environment.
Nick Mather, chief executive of Hamleys, said: "Our Formula 1 sponsorship has provided a novel and successful international marketing platform for Hamleys. Based on this success, we are delighted to be renewing the sponsorship and taking up more prominent positions on the car."
The 2008 Formula 1 season kicks off in Melbourne, Australia, on March 16, with Nico Rosberg and Kazuki Nakajima attempting to better Williams' fourth place in last year's championship.
This article was first published on brandrepublic.com
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Group Insight Director, Technology & Financial Jarlett de Grouchy £65000.00 - £80000.00 per annum + bonus, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Commercial Head of Branded Content-Established Digital Business Ultimate Asset £65000 - £76000 per annum + bonus and huge benefits , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Sales Executive - Performance & Brand - Emerging Tech Ultimate Asset £40000 - £50000 per annum + commission & excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Content Strategist Zebra People £300 - £400 per day, London (East), London (Greater)
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- British Airways moves paid search account to Forward3D
- Watch the first YouTube clip, nine years on
- M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
- Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts
- Karmarama grabs Coppafeel! breast cancer charity account