All Saints to sponsor AT&T Williams F1 team
By Jacquie Bowser, brandrepublic.com, Thursday, 06 March 2008 11:30AM
LONDON - Fashion brand All Saints has become a sponsorship partner of Formula 1's AT&T Williams team.
Stanford said: "I'm probably one of only a handful of non-professionals to have ever driven a Williams car and I'm thrilled to be able to sponsor such a great British team. This deal offers fantastic international exposure for All Saints and fits perfectly with our ambitions for the brand."
Sir Frank Williams, AT&T Williams team principal, said: "Kevin has been a keen supporter of the team and I am delighted that All Saints will be joining us as a partner. I look forward to the contribution we can make to All Saints international ambitions."
Separately, toy store Hamleys, which has been a sponsor of the Williams F1 team since 2004, has extended its sponsorship for an undisclosed term.
Hamleys' logo will be placed on the sidepods of the car and will also be featured within the team environment.
Nick Mather, chief executive of Hamleys, said: "Our Formula 1 sponsorship has provided a novel and successful international marketing platform for Hamleys. Based on this success, we are delighted to be renewing the sponsorship and taking up more prominent positions on the car."
The 2008 Formula 1 season kicks off in Melbourne, Australia, on March 16, with Nico Rosberg and Kazuki Nakajima attempting to better Williams' fourth place in last year's championship.
This article was first published on brandrepublic.com
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Client Manager - Brand and Comms - Central London - £32-45K Elizabeth Norman International £32000 - £450000 per annum, London
- Senior Strategist Future £competitive with excellent benefits, City of London
- Director of Brand, London or Hull G . F Smith Competitive dependent on experience, London or Hull
- Graphic Designer Ninesharp £20000 - £22000 per annum, Buckinghamshire
- Macmillan defends hijacking ice bucket challenge
- Comparethemarket.com first UK brand to run Facebook Premium Video ads
- Twitter launches learning hub for agencies
- Guinness Africa launches 'made of black' campaign with Kanye West ad
- Game Of Thrones actress stars in online Karen Millen campaign
- Uncle Ben's launches YouTube cooking show