Adam & Eve takes Telegraph account
By Noel Bussey, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 07 March 2008 04:05PM
Adam & Eve has picked up its third new account in a week by scooping the Telegraph's advertising business.
The publisher has also chosen AMP, which partnered the start up on the pitch, to handle its direct marketing.
The agencies picked up the business following a final shoot-out against TBWA and Tequila.
Rapier and Archibald Ingall Stretton were both dropped from the pitch at an earlier stage.
The appointments are effective immediately and Adam & Eve will be charged with delivering a wide range of creative and marketing solutions, particularly in the digital arena.
Mike Moore, the executive director of consumer markets, said: "Adam and Eve and AMP impressed us with their clear understanding of our business and enthusiasm for the brand.
"They demonstrated strong creative ability and expertise across marketing disciplines. It is clear that both agencies share TMG's vision and strategy approach, and we're looking forward to developing a close partnership with them going forward."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Senior Planner Direct Recruitment £60,000 - £80,000, London
- Macmillan defends hijacking ice bucket challenge
- Comparethemarket.com first UK brand to run Facebook Premium Video ads
- The role of private equity in adland
- Game Of Thrones actress stars in online Karen Millen campaign
- Aga targets city homes with cooker campaign
- Uncle Ben's launches YouTube cooking show