Adam & Eve takes Telegraph account
By Noel Bussey, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 07 March 2008 04:05PM
Adam & Eve has picked up its third new account in a week by scooping the Telegraph's advertising business.
The publisher has also chosen AMP, which partnered the start up on the pitch, to handle its direct marketing.
The agencies picked up the business following a final shoot-out against TBWA and Tequila.
Rapier and Archibald Ingall Stretton were both dropped from the pitch at an earlier stage.
The appointments are effective immediately and Adam & Eve will be charged with delivering a wide range of creative and marketing solutions, particularly in the digital arena.
Mike Moore, the executive director of consumer markets, said: "Adam and Eve and AMP impressed us with their clear understanding of our business and enthusiasm for the brand.
"They demonstrated strong creative ability and expertise across marketing disciplines. It is clear that both agencies share TMG's vision and strategy approach, and we're looking forward to developing a close partnership with them going forward."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Brand manager - TOP 3 FMCG Jarlett de Grouchy £42000 - £47000 per annum + car + bonus, West London
- Business Development Manager Lodestar Events Ltd £40,000 - £50,000 salary dependent on experience + performance bonus , Offices located in South West London
- Senior national account manager Jarlett de Grouchy £55000 - £60000 per annum + bonus + car, West London
- Channel Sales Manager Just Digital £70000 - £85000 per annum + Bonus + Exceptional Stock Options, City of London
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- Greenpeace protests outside Saatchi & Saatchi London office
- Facebook research finds 42% switch device mid-activity