Albion wins Air New Zealand
By Kunal Dutta, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 03 April 2008 04:35PM
LONDON - Air New Zealand has appointed Albion to its £2 million creative account after a four-way pitch.
The agency beat Adam & Eve in a final shoot out. Publicis and Farm, who also competed, were eliminated earlier in the process.
The incumbent was Fox Kalomaski, which did not repitch.
It is understood that the agency will develop a range of communications for the airline carrier that will run across European TV, online and in the trade market.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- PR & Communications Manager Stopgap £200 - £250 per day + 6 month contract, West London
- eCRM Manager - Ecommerce Spots Brand - London Propel £50000 - £60000 per annum + Bonus and Benefits, City of London
- Channel 4 to drop 4oD for digital service All 4
- Guardian launches three-tier membership scheme
- FT to reveal first design overhaul in seven years
- David Hasselhoff to join Sorrell, Naughton and Shing at IAB Engage 2014
- Sky boosts Sky AdSmart's targeting capabilities for advertisers
- Youth are deserting TV, says Claire Enders