Albion wins Air New Zealand
By Kunal Dutta, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 03 April 2008 04:35PM
LONDON - Air New Zealand has appointed Albion to its £2 million creative account after a four-way pitch.
The agency beat Adam & Eve in a final shoot out. Publicis and Farm, who also competed, were eliminated earlier in the process.
The incumbent was Fox Kalomaski, which did not repitch.
It is understood that the agency will develop a range of communications for the airline carrier that will run across European TV, online and in the trade market.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Recruitment Consultant Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £35000 per annum, Stratfordupon Avon
- Senior Account Manager Gemini Search £32000 - £36000 per annum, London
- Freelance Creative Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £150 - £350 per annum, London
- Senior Interior Designer Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Presentation Designer Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Adam & Eve/DDB wins 2014 IPA Effectiveness Awards Grand Prix
- Enjoyed getting an hour back on Sunday? You'll get years back if you stop smoking, says charity
- Tiffany & Co hires MEC for $100m global media
- Mattessons Fridge Raiders campaign delivers AI robot to YouTube gamer
- HSBC launches Anyone's Game golf campaign
- Facebook and Airbnb sign up to D&AD New Blood