Albion wins Air New Zealand
By Kunal Dutta, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 03 April 2008 04:35PM
LONDON - Air New Zealand has appointed Albion to its £2 million creative account after a four-way pitch.
The agency beat Adam & Eve in a final shoot out. Publicis and Farm, who also competed, were eliminated earlier in the process.
The incumbent was Fox Kalomaski, which did not repitch.
It is understood that the agency will develop a range of communications for the airline carrier that will run across European TV, online and in the trade market.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Pricing Analyst Ninesharp negotiable, Walsall
- Senior customer & Market Intelligence Manager Ninesharp negotiable, Walsall
- Product Manager Ninesharp negotiable, Walsall
- Java Developer Project Manager @ Global Beverage Giant Digital Gurus £40000 - £55000 Per Annum Benefits + Bonus, Surrey
- Macmillan defends hijacking ice bucket challenge
- Comparethemarket.com first UK brand to run Facebook Premium Video ads
- Guinness Africa launches 'made of black' campaign with Kanye West ad
- Twitter launches learning hub for agencies
- Game Of Thrones actress stars in online Karen Millen campaign
- Uncle Ben's launches YouTube cooking show