Albion wins Air New Zealand
By Kunal Dutta, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 03 April 2008 04:35PM
LONDON - Air New Zealand has appointed Albion to its £2 million creative account after a four-way pitch.
The agency beat Adam & Eve in a final shoot out. Publicis and Farm, who also competed, were eliminated earlier in the process.
The incumbent was Fox Kalomaski, which did not repitch.
It is understood that the agency will develop a range of communications for the airline carrier that will run across European TV, online and in the trade market.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Senior Planning Exec - Top 10 Agency Aspire £25000 - £28000 per annum + package, London
- Digital Group Account Director Aspire £60000.00 - £65000.00 per annum, London
- FT to reveal first design overhaul in seven years
- Philips launches campaign for app-controlled lightbulbs
- Sorrell warns of Scotland becoming an 'outlier' and the UK 'diminished' by a Yes vote
- Notonthehighstreet.com launches brand campaign
- Publicis boss Maurice Lévy to step down in 2017 amid board shake-up
- 18 Feet & Rising wins Skoda digital brief