Albion wins Air New Zealand
By Kunal Dutta, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 03 April 2008 04:35PM
LONDON - Air New Zealand has appointed Albion to its £2 million creative account after a four-way pitch.
The agency beat Adam & Eve in a final shoot out. Publicis and Farm, who also competed, were eliminated earlier in the process.
The incumbent was Fox Kalomaski, which did not repitch.
It is understood that the agency will develop a range of communications for the airline carrier that will run across European TV, online and in the trade market.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Account Manager/Director, full time (would consider 4 days per week) Wonderberry UK Ltd Dependent on experience, Farringdon
- Online Visual Merchandising Manager Luxury Fashion brand Creative Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Graphic Designer - Fashion - £30k 24 Seven Inc Up to £30k, City of London
- Digital Account Manager (ASAP) Zebra People £30000 - £40000 per annum, City of London
- Freelance Digital Designer Creative Recruitment negotiable, City of London
- VCCP, MediaCom, Lida and SapientNitro among Campaign's Agencies of 2013
- Ogilvy poaches McDonald's creative director for Unilever role
- More evidence of strong TV spend in second half of 2013
- New year's resolution: learn to code in 2014
- Evian tops YouTube 2013 ad leaderboard
- Watch: The Economist's interactive Nelson Mandela film