Air New Zealand backs premium services
By Ed Kemp, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Tuesday, 08 April 2008 12:00AM
Air New Zealand is to promote its premium positioning through a series of UK and pan-European advertising campaigns.
The ads will focus on features including in-flight concierge services and flat-beds, and raise awareness of the carrier's routes to destinations outside New Zealand, such as Hong Kong and LA.
The work will be handled by Albion, following its appointment to the airline's £2m creative account last week. The agency saw off three rivals in the pitch, in which the previous incumbent, travel specialist Fox Kalomaski, did not participate.
The campaign will run across a range of channels, including TV, digital and press. Albion has also been tasked with handling B2B communications for the airline.
Last month, Air New Zealand became the latest carrier to offer its passengers carbon credits via a dedicated website to offset flight emissions. Customers will also be able to donate to the Air New Zealand Environment Trust when it attains charitable status later this year.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Head of Business Development - Creative Agency Reuben Sinclair £40000 - £55000 per annum + bonus + benefits, London
- Account Manager The Beautiful Meme £25k to £30k, East London
- Group Head - Global Internet Giant Ultimate Asset £55000 - £70000 per annum + bonus and incredible benefits , London