Air New Zealand backs premium services
By Ed Kemp, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Tuesday, 08 April 2008 12:00AM
Air New Zealand is to promote its premium positioning through a series of UK and pan-European advertising campaigns.
The ads will focus on features including in-flight concierge services and flat-beds, and raise awareness of the carrier's routes to destinations outside New Zealand, such as Hong Kong and LA.
The work will be handled by Albion, following its appointment to the airline's £2m creative account last week. The agency saw off three rivals in the pitch, in which the previous incumbent, travel specialist Fox Kalomaski, did not participate.
The campaign will run across a range of channels, including TV, digital and press. Albion has also been tasked with handling B2B communications for the airline.
Last month, Air New Zealand became the latest carrier to offer its passengers carbon credits via a dedicated website to offset flight emissions. Customers will also be able to donate to the Air New Zealand Environment Trust when it attains charitable status later this year.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Account Director / Junior Account Director - [Shopper / Broadcast] - Superb agency! Fill Recruitment Ltd to £45k plus exciting benefits, London
- Qualitative Research Director, Consumer Research Jarlett de Grouchy £40000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + car allowance, bonus, London
- Insight Executive/Manager, FMCG Jarlett de Grouchy £23000.00 - £28000.00 per annum, London
- Category Insight Manager, FMCG Jarlett de Grouchy £33000 - £38000 per annum + car allowance+ bonus, Berkshire
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- Greenpeace protests outside Saatchi & Saatchi London office
- Facebook research finds 42% switch device mid-activity