Air New Zealand backs premium services
By Ed Kemp, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Tuesday, 08 April 2008 12:00AM
Air New Zealand is to promote its premium positioning through a series of UK and pan-European advertising campaigns.
The ads will focus on features including in-flight concierge services and flat-beds, and raise awareness of the carrier's routes to destinations outside New Zealand, such as Hong Kong and LA.
The work will be handled by Albion, following its appointment to the airline's £2m creative account last week. The agency saw off three rivals in the pitch, in which the previous incumbent, travel specialist Fox Kalomaski, did not participate.
The campaign will run across a range of channels, including TV, digital and press. Albion has also been tasked with handling B2B communications for the airline.
Last month, Air New Zealand became the latest carrier to offer its passengers carbon credits via a dedicated website to offset flight emissions. Customers will also be able to donate to the Air New Zealand Environment Trust when it attains charitable status later this year.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Web Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Database Marketing Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Account Manager AF Selection £25,000 - £30,000 plus a company car, Warwickshire
- Digital Communications Manager - 12 month fixed term contract (maternity cover) Health Foundation £45,632 - £47,482 per annum , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Shopper Marketing Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £40000 - £50000 per annum + Car Allowance + Bonus + Benefits, Croydon