Campaign India launches website
By Staff, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 21 April 2008 04:40PM
LONDON - Campaign India magazine has gone online in the first step towards creating a definitive online hub for India's advertising industry.
Visit Campaign India
News stories covering high-profile appointments have already proved popular on the site, which offers daily news for readers in the advertising, media, digital media, marketing, direct marketing and public relations sectors in India.
Rupert Heseltine, chairman of Haymarket (India) Media Pvt Ltd, said: "Campaign India's online team, led by editor Anant Rangaswami and deputy editor Bindu Nair Maitra, now have a site that is relevant, informative and engaging.
"And as campaignindia.in builds an active and outspoken audience - as I am sure it will - it will become the prime online meeting place for India's dynamic advertising, marketing and communications industries."
Campaignindia.in also features job classifieds, event listings and blogs. The site allows users to sign up for an email newsletter, and industry professionals can take advantage of online registration for Campaign India in print.
Jim James, publisher of Campaign India and director of Haymarket Media (India) Pvt Ltd, said: "It has been very much a team effort between the Campaign teams in Mumbai and London, as well as Hong Kong's Media team and in-house digital experts Haymarket Business Interactive."
Campaign magazine has been published weekly in the UK since 1968 and, in 2007, its Indian edition became Haymarket's first wholly-owned title to be launched in the region.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager - Fixed Term Contract (12 Months) Seven Search and Selection £55-60k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- SENIOR CLIENT MANAGER - REWARDS AND RECOGNITION Live Recruitment £30000 - £40000 per annum, Milton Keynes
- Philips launches campaign for app-controlled lightbulbs
- Sorrell warns of Scotland becoming an 'outlier' and the UK 'diminished' by a Yes vote
- Publicis boss Maurice Lévy to step down in 2017 amid board shake-up
- Sometimes collaboration, not innovation, can be the key to winning campaigns
- Virgin Trains spends £8 million on advertising to refocus on its brand
- WPP challenges Govt review