TalkSport signs BP as on-air sponsor
By Media Week, mediaweek.co.uk, Tuesday, 22 April 2008 12:00AM
TalkSport, the speech radio station, has signed up oil company BP to sponsor a specially created on-air feature for nine months.
The six-figure partnership, negotiated by Anthony Hogg, sponsorship and promotions executive at TalkSport, and David Vincent, MindShare Performance business director, features BP Ultimate sponsoring an on-air feature called BP Ultimate Performance of the Month. It will run during the Ian Wright and Adrian Durham afternoon show.
The show will be a weekly discussion to find the top performance across sporting and popular culture, culminating in listeners voting for who they think deserves the title.
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- Campaign Manager Direct Recruitment £45,000 + Bens, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Insight Manager Direct Recruitment Up to £55,000, London (West), London (Greater)
- Data Manager Direct Recruitment £28,000 - £35,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Data Planning Manager (SAS) Direct Recruitment £45-55k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Virgin Holidays launches digital Caribbean push
- Bloomberg appoints Matt Teeman as commercial director EMEA
- Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned for suggesting alcohol conquers boredom
- Yahoo appoints Marc Bignell as head of trading for the EMEA region
- McCann picked to resurrect Homepride's Fred
- Samsung celebrates Prince George's birthday