TalkSport signs BP as on-air sponsor
By Media Week, mediaweek.co.uk, Tuesday, 22 April 2008 12:00AM
TalkSport, the speech radio station, has signed up oil company BP to sponsor a specially created on-air feature for nine months.
The six-figure partnership, negotiated by Anthony Hogg, sponsorship and promotions executive at TalkSport, and David Vincent, MindShare Performance business director, features BP Ultimate sponsoring an on-air feature called BP Ultimate Performance of the Month. It will run during the Ian Wright and Adrian Durham afternoon show.
The show will be a weekly discussion to find the top performance across sporting and popular culture, culminating in listeners voting for who they think deserves the title.
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Senior Planner Direct Recruitment £60,000 - £80,000, London
- Senior Planner Direct Recruitment £60,000 - £70,000 + benefits, London
- Planner, Top Direct Marketing/Digital Agency London Direct Recruitment £45,000 - £65,000, London
- Planner Direct Recruitment £50,000 - £70,000, London
Agency: Wieden & Kennedy New York
- Macmillan defends hijacking ice bucket challenge
- Comparethemarket.com first UK brand to run Facebook Premium Video ads
- Guinness Africa launches 'made of black' campaign with Kanye West ad
- Twitter launches learning hub for agencies
- Game Of Thrones actress stars in online Karen Millen campaign
- Uncle Ben's launches YouTube cooking show