TalkSport signs BP as on-air sponsor
By Media Week, mediaweek.co.uk, Tuesday, 22 April 2008 12:00AM
TalkSport, the speech radio station, has signed up oil company BP to sponsor a specially created on-air feature for nine months.
The six-figure partnership, negotiated by Anthony Hogg, sponsorship and promotions executive at TalkSport, and David Vincent, MindShare Performance business director, features BP Ultimate sponsoring an on-air feature called BP Ultimate Performance of the Month. It will run during the Ian Wright and Adrian Durham afternoon show.
The show will be a weekly discussion to find the top performance across sporting and popular culture, culminating in listeners voting for who they think deserves the title.
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Marketing Assistant - 6 Month Contract - Richmond Ninesharp Negotiable, Richmond upon Thames
- Project Manager Dynamic New Alliances £28000.00 - £36000.00 per annum, City of London
- FT to reveal first design overhaul in seven years
- Philips launches campaign for app-controlled lightbulbs
- 5 key trends from Dmexco 2014
- Notonthehighstreet.com launches brand campaign
- Bosch secures sponsorship deal with Channel 4's Sunday Brunch
- Publicis boss Maurice Lévy to step down in 2017 amid board shake-up