TalkSport signs BP as on-air sponsor
By Media Week, mediaweek.co.uk, Tuesday, 22 April 2008 12:00AM
TalkSport, the speech radio station, has signed up oil company BP to sponsor a specially created on-air feature for nine months.
The six-figure partnership, negotiated by Anthony Hogg, sponsorship and promotions executive at TalkSport, and David Vincent, MindShare Performance business director, features BP Ultimate sponsoring an on-air feature called BP Ultimate Performance of the Month. It will run during the Ian Wright and Adrian Durham afternoon show.
The show will be a weekly discussion to find the top performance across sporting and popular culture, culminating in listeners voting for who they think deserves the title.
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- PR Account Director Brand Recruitment £50000 per annum, Cambridge
- Strategy Lead MCG Associates Attractive Tax Free Salary, New York (State) (US)
- Account Executive AF Selection £18,000 - £22,000, Warwickshire
- Senior Sales Executive- Fashion & Beauty Video Ultimate Asset £27000 - £35000 per annum + commission and benefits , City of London