TalkSport signs BP as on-air sponsor
By Media Week, mediaweek.co.uk, Tuesday, 22 April 2008 12:00AM
TalkSport, the speech radio station, has signed up oil company BP to sponsor a specially created on-air feature for nine months.
The six-figure partnership, negotiated by Anthony Hogg, sponsorship and promotions executive at TalkSport, and David Vincent, MindShare Performance business director, features BP Ultimate sponsoring an on-air feature called BP Ultimate Performance of the Month. It will run during the Ian Wright and Adrian Durham afternoon show.
The show will be a weekly discussion to find the top performance across sporting and popular culture, culminating in listeners voting for who they think deserves the title.
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Direct Marketing Executive Brand Recruitment £15000 - £20000 per annum, Biggleswade
- UI / UX Designer (Mobile) The Little Black Book Agency £25000 - £35000 per annum, Warrington
- Five black Pencils awarded at D&AD 2015
- Diageo and BBH end 15-year relationship
- Networking is never easier than in the queue for the toilet
- Campaign Viral Chart: True Detective trailer in number one spot
- Is The Net Set a welcome addition?
- Vizeum on alert as 21st Century Fox review includes £150m European media