The Week: DM reviews - EDF Energy appoints AIS
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 25 April 2008 12:00AM
EDF Energy has appointed Archibald Ingall Stretton to handle its consolidated UK direct and digital account after a final pitch against Euro RSCG KLP and the incumbent MBA.
Tullo Marshall Warren and Proximity, the other incumbent on the account, were knocked out at an earlier stage. AIS will now devise activity to promote EDF's status as the tier-one sustainability partner of the London 2012 Olympic Games.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Head of Marketing, Education, Surrey Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, Bonus Potential , London
- Macmillan defends hijacking ice bucket challenge
- The role of private equity in adland
- Comparethemarket.com first UK brand to run Facebook Premium Video ads
- Game Of Thrones actress stars in online Karen Millen campaign
- Aga targets city homes with cooker campaign
- Omnicom dispute to drive down Channel 5 prices in H2