The Week: DM reviews - EDF Energy appoints AIS
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 25 April 2008 12:00AM
EDF Energy has appointed Archibald Ingall Stretton to handle its consolidated UK direct and digital account after a final pitch against Euro RSCG KLP and the incumbent MBA.
Tullo Marshall Warren and Proximity, the other incumbent on the account, were knocked out at an earlier stage. AIS will now devise activity to promote EDF's status as the tier-one sustainability partner of the London 2012 Olympic Games.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Head of UX & Digital Design Director MCG Associates tax free competitive package, Dubai (Emirate) (AE)
- Ad Ops Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Product Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Insight Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, West Midlands
- Senior Consultant Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)