The Week: DM reviews - EDF Energy appoints AIS
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 25 April 2008 12:00AM
EDF Energy has appointed Archibald Ingall Stretton to handle its consolidated UK direct and digital account after a final pitch against Euro RSCG KLP and the incumbent MBA.
Tullo Marshall Warren and Proximity, the other incumbent on the account, were knocked out at an earlier stage. AIS will now devise activity to promote EDF's status as the tier-one sustainability partner of the London 2012 Olympic Games.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Middle-Weight Flash Designer Gemini Search £30000.00 - £35000 per annum, London
- Italian speaking Media and Communiations Specialist Freedom Digital £25000 - £35000 per annum, City of London
- Marketing Manager Stopgap £35000 - £50000 per annum + Benefits, South East England
- Interactive Producer Salt £200 per day, City of London
- Freelance Junior Production Assistant Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £10 - £12 per hour, Warwickshire
- Virgin Media 'night owl' ad to break in Gogglebox
- Johnnie Walker calls global ad review
- Adam & Eve/DDB wins 2014 IPA Effectiveness Awards Grand Prix
- Testicular cancer awareness campaign launches comedy show
- Enjoyed getting an hour back on Sunday? You'll get years back if you stop smoking, says charity
- Tiffany & Co hires MEC for $100m global media