The Week: DM reviews - EDF Energy appoints AIS
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 25 April 2008 12:00AM
EDF Energy has appointed Archibald Ingall Stretton to handle its consolidated UK direct and digital account after a final pitch against Euro RSCG KLP and the incumbent MBA.
Tullo Marshall Warren and Proximity, the other incumbent on the account, were knocked out at an earlier stage. AIS will now devise activity to promote EDF's status as the tier-one sustainability partner of the London 2012 Olympic Games.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Business Director Aspire £70000 - £80000 per annum + Excellent Benefits, London
- CREATIVE STRATEGIST - COMMUNICATIONS AGENCY Live Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, London
- DIGITAL PRODUCER - DIGITAL MARKETING AGENCY Live Recruitment £50000 - £60000 per annum + Benefits, London
- OOH Field Sales Business Development Manager-£65k Uncapped OTE! Ultimate Asset £25000 - £65000 per annum + Includes uncapped commission, West End