The World: Washington - BMW signed to sponsor new Mad Men series
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 25 April 2008 12:00AM
AMC, the cable TV network, has signed BMW as the sponsor of the second series of Mad Men.
The broadcaster will spotlight BMW through a number of initiatives, including on-air and online promotions and within its off-channel marketing campaign.
AMC will also incorporate BMW into its "MAD-Vertising" campaign, in which it creates custom content for Mad Men advertisers that airs as part of commercial breaks.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Account Manager | Up to 32k Dynamic New Alliances Up to £32K Plus Benefits Package , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Rising Star! Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, North East England / North West England
- Trade Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London (Greater)
- Brands make the most of Germany's dramatic victory over Brazil
- Imperial War Museum releases film announcing WWI exhibition
- Sponsors congratulate Novak Djokovic on Wimbledon win
- Starcom MediaVest Group to move to Turnmills
- Guardian News & Media reduces losses by 27% to £19.4m
- Guardian plotting English language launch in India