The World: Washington - BMW signed to sponsor new Mad Men series
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 25 April 2008 12:00AM
AMC, the cable TV network, has signed BMW as the sponsor of the second series of Mad Men.
The broadcaster will spotlight BMW through a number of initiatives, including on-air and online promotions and within its off-channel marketing campaign.
AMC will also incorporate BMW into its "MAD-Vertising" campaign, in which it creates custom content for Mad Men advertisers that airs as part of commercial breaks.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Business Development Director - Digital Marketing Agency Adam Recruitment £55000 - £65000 per annum + 15-20K OTE, Manchester
- Senior Account Manager | 6 month contract Twist Recruitment £35000 - £43000 per annum, City of London
- Technical Project Manager Aspire £24000 - £26000 per annum + benefits, London
- What the end of Page 3 means for advertising
- Havas partners with Facebook's Atlas for multi-device ad targeting
- Daily Mirror publishes its own tits on Page 3
- 'This girl can' tops Campaign Viral Chart
- John Brown Media appoints Rebekah Billingsley to head of digital and content strategy role
- 'You don't have to explain yourself if you are getting the job done,' says Tracy De Groose on work and motherhood