The World: Washington - BMW signed to sponsor new Mad Men series
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 25 April 2008 12:00AM
AMC, the cable TV network, has signed BMW as the sponsor of the second series of Mad Men.
The broadcaster will spotlight BMW through a number of initiatives, including on-air and online promotions and within its off-channel marketing campaign.
AMC will also incorporate BMW into its "MAD-Vertising" campaign, in which it creates custom content for Mad Men advertisers that airs as part of commercial breaks.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Social Media Manager/Director Pitch Consultants £Highly competitive + benefits, Leicestershire
- Senior Online Trading/Commercial Manager Pitch Consultants £Highly competitive + benefits, Leicestershire
- Video Sales Account Manager Salt £35 - £45 per annum + Com, City of London
- Senior Planner Buyer Dot-Gap £35k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £28,000 per annum, South East England
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne