The World: Washington - BMW signed to sponsor new Mad Men series
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 25 April 2008 12:00AM
AMC, the cable TV network, has signed BMW as the sponsor of the second series of Mad Men.
The broadcaster will spotlight BMW through a number of initiatives, including on-air and online promotions and within its off-channel marketing campaign.
AMC will also incorporate BMW into its "MAD-Vertising" campaign, in which it creates custom content for Mad Men advertisers that airs as part of commercial breaks.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Sales & Marketing Manager Stopgap £30000 per annum + 12 month FTC, London
- Partnership Marketing Manager Source £40000 - £45000 per annum, London
- Digital Traffic Manager Stopgap £27000 - £30000 per annum, London
- Head of Communications Stopgap £95000 per annum + 6-12 months, London
- Head of Press/PR Brand Recruitment £38000 - £50000 per annum + dependent on experience, Oxford
- ASA receives 240 complaints about Sainsbury's Christmas ad
- Watch: The Post Office's first Christmas TV campaign in five years
- Tesco Clubcard uses Twitter to pick out Christmas gift ideas
- Samsung launches first Christmas TV campaign in the UK
- BBH London promotes Caroline Pay to deputy ECD
- O2 launches 'walk' campaign with Ed Sheeran