The World: Washington - BMW signed to sponsor new Mad Men series
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 25 April 2008 12:00AM
AMC, the cable TV network, has signed BMW as the sponsor of the second series of Mad Men.
The broadcaster will spotlight BMW through a number of initiatives, including on-air and online promotions and within its off-channel marketing campaign.
AMC will also incorporate BMW into its "MAD-Vertising" campaign, in which it creates custom content for Mad Men advertisers that airs as part of commercial breaks.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- Campaign Manager Direct Recruitment £35,000 - £40,000 + bens, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Data Planning Manager (SAS) Direct Recruitment £45-55k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Analyst Direct Recruitment £40,000 - £45,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Campaign Manager Direct Recruitment £45,000 + Bens, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Bloomberg appoints Matt Teeman as commercial director EMEA
- BBC to end exclusive Red Bee Media production deal
- Samsung celebrates Prince George's birthday
- Virgin Holidays launches digital Caribbean push
- Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned for suggesting alcohol conquers boredom
- Happy birthday Mr Ad Server: the future of RTB