Guy Ritchie directs Nike Arsenal TV ad
By Staff, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 29 April 2008 11:45AM
LONDON - Nike will tonight launch a new TV spot for its football range, directed by Guy Ritchie.
The ad, which starts Cesc Fabregas, Wayne Rooney, and Cristiano Ronaldo, will break tonight on ITV before Manchester United's Champion's League match with Barcelona.
The ad is filmed from a first-person perspective, showing an amateur footballer who is signed by Arsenal and ends up playing for Holland.
The ad, titled Next Level, was created by US agency 72andSunny, with music by Eagles of Death Metal.
To view the full two minute version of the ad, visit www.nikefootball.com .
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- Senior Project Manager - International Ad agency £45-55K Source £45000 - £55000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Email Marketing Exec - £29-32k - Professional Services Digital Gurus £29000 - £32000 Per Annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- DM Account Manager Source £30000 - £33000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Biddable - £45-65K Oxygen Recruitment Solutions Ltd £45-65K pending experience plus fantastic benefits package, London (Central), London (Greater)