Guy Ritchie directs Nike Arsenal TV ad
By Staff, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 29 April 2008 11:45AM
LONDON - Nike will tonight launch a new TV spot for its football range, directed by Guy Ritchie.
The ad, which starts Cesc Fabregas, Wayne Rooney, and Cristiano Ronaldo, will break tonight on ITV before Manchester United's Champion's League match with Barcelona.
The ad is filmed from a first-person perspective, showing an amateur footballer who is signed by Arsenal and ends up playing for Holland.
The ad, titled Next Level, was created by US agency 72andSunny, with music by Eagles of Death Metal.
To view the full two minute version of the ad, visit www.nikefootball.com .
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Marketing Support Dot-Gap £17k, London Central
- Account Manager AF Selection £25000 - £28000 per annum, Manchester
- Head of Resource The Industry Club London Ltd 55 - 60K, LONDON, SE1
- Global Digital Manager - Dubai Dot-Gap £47k, London Central
- Global Strategic Planning + Insight Exec Dot-Gap £31k, Dubai (Emirate) (AE)
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- Watch: Every Grand Prix winner from Cannes Lions 2015
- The man who made Grey matter
- 'You're thirsty. We've got sales targets', says Oasis in summer campaign launch
- Heineken selects Publicis Worldwide to be lead global creative agency
- Programmatic adspend nears £1bn and doubles for mobile