Guy Ritchie directs Nike Arsenal TV ad
By Staff, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 29 April 2008 11:45AM
LONDON - Nike will tonight launch a new TV spot for its football range, directed by Guy Ritchie.
The ad, which starts Cesc Fabregas, Wayne Rooney, and Cristiano Ronaldo, will break tonight on ITV before Manchester United's Champion's League match with Barcelona.
The ad is filmed from a first-person perspective, showing an amateur footballer who is signed by Arsenal and ends up playing for Holland.
The ad, titled Next Level, was created by US agency 72andSunny, with music by Eagles of Death Metal.
To view the full two minute version of the ad, visit www.nikefootball.com .
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Recruitment Consultant Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £35000 per annum, Stratfordupon Avon
- Senior Account Manager Gemini Search £32000 - £36000 per annum, London
- Freelance Creative Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £150 - £350 per annum, London
- Senior Interior Designer Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Presentation Designer Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Adam & Eve/DDB wins 2014 IPA Effectiveness Awards Grand Prix
- Enjoyed getting an hour back on Sunday? You'll get years back if you stop smoking, says charity
- Tiffany & Co hires MEC for $100m global media
- Mattessons Fridge Raiders campaign delivers AI robot to YouTube gamer
- HSBC launches Anyone's Game golf campaign
- Facebook and Airbnb sign up to D&AD New Blood