Guy Ritchie directs Nike Arsenal TV ad
By Staff, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 29 April 2008 11:45AM
LONDON - Nike will tonight launch a new TV spot for its football range, directed by Guy Ritchie.
The ad, which starts Cesc Fabregas, Wayne Rooney, and Cristiano Ronaldo, will break tonight on ITV before Manchester United's Champion's League match with Barcelona.
The ad is filmed from a first-person perspective, showing an amateur footballer who is signed by Arsenal and ends up playing for Holland.
The ad, titled Next Level, was created by US agency 72andSunny, with music by Eagles of Death Metal.
To view the full two minute version of the ad, visit www.nikefootball.com .
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Senior Planner Direct Recruitment £60,000 - £80,000, London
- Senior Planner Direct Recruitment £60,000 - £70,000 + benefits, London
- Planner, Top Direct Marketing/Digital Agency London Direct Recruitment £45,000 - £65,000, London
- Planner Direct Recruitment £50,000 - £70,000, London
Agency: Wieden & Kennedy New York
- Macmillan defends hijacking ice bucket challenge
- Comparethemarket.com first UK brand to run Facebook Premium Video ads
- Guinness Africa launches 'made of black' campaign with Kanye West ad
- Twitter launches learning hub for agencies
- Game Of Thrones actress stars in online Karen Millen campaign
- Uncle Ben's launches YouTube cooking show