Guy Ritchie directs Nike Arsenal TV ad
By Staff, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 29 April 2008 11:45AM
LONDON - Nike will tonight launch a new TV spot for its football range, directed by Guy Ritchie.
The ad, which starts Cesc Fabregas, Wayne Rooney, and Cristiano Ronaldo, will break tonight on ITV before Manchester United's Champion's League match with Barcelona.
The ad is filmed from a first-person perspective, showing an amateur footballer who is signed by Arsenal and ends up playing for Holland.
The ad, titled Next Level, was created by US agency 72andSunny, with music by Eagles of Death Metal.
To view the full two minute version of the ad, visit www.nikefootball.com .
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Account Manager - Packaging - Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £28000 - £33000 per annum, London
- Point of Purchase Manager Stopgap £45000 per annum, West Midlands
- Web Development Manager Simply Media TV £34,000, NOHO, London
- CRM Manager - Triumph Motorcycles Stopgap £45000 - £50000 per annum, East Midlands
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- Greenpeace protests outside Saatchi & Saatchi London office
- Facebook research finds 42% switch device mid-activity