Guy Ritchie directs Nike Arsenal TV ad
By Staff, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 29 April 2008 11:45AM
LONDON - Nike will tonight launch a new TV spot for its football range, directed by Guy Ritchie.
The ad, which starts Cesc Fabregas, Wayne Rooney, and Cristiano Ronaldo, will break tonight on ITV before Manchester United's Champion's League match with Barcelona.
The ad is filmed from a first-person perspective, showing an amateur footballer who is signed by Arsenal and ends up playing for Holland.
The ad, titled Next Level, was created by US agency 72andSunny, with music by Eagles of Death Metal.
To view the full two minute version of the ad, visit www.nikefootball.com .
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- DIGITAL DESIGNER - INTEGRATED AGENCY Live Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum, City of London
- Senior Account Manager - Integrated Spectrum 360 Recruitment £33k - £42k, London (Greater)
- Five black Pencils awarded at D&AD 2015
- Managing director Paul Hayes to leave News UK after 15 years
- Campaign Viral Chart: True Detective trailer in number one spot
- Pimm's launches weather activated OOH campaign
- Vizeum on alert as 21st Century Fox review includes £150m European media
- Tango returns to advertising after two years with off-brand TV ad