Allianz Insurance appoints Joshua G2
By Staff, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 12 May 2008 09:20AM
LONDON - Allianz Insurance has appointed Joshua G2 as lead strategic agency for its motor and home insurance DM products after a four-way pitch.
Joshua will work on the strategic development of the Cornhill Direct business.
Neil Brettell, commercial director of Allianz Personal said: "I am tremendously excited about working with Joshua G2 as we look for ways to grow our direct business in what is a very challenging and fast moving environment.
The other short listed agencies were Archibald Ingall Stretton, Draftfcb and Tullo Marshall Warren.
Allianz does not retain a below-the-line agency.
The German insurer has previously worked with the now-defunct WWAV Rapp Collins Leeds, and the Direct Agency, which handled the group's Premierline Direct and Pet Plan brands respectively.
The pitch was overseen by the Observatory.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Studio Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £29000 - £32000 per annum, Warwickshire
- Martin Sorrell earns 780 times more than average WPP employee
- 3 top tips on how to save an epic social media fail
- Lake Capital rejects demands of Engine's rebel shareholders
- Head lice-killing mousse launches in the UK with cartoon campaign
- Facebook's 'Buy' button: a leap too far?
- Beiersdorf postpones review after MAA criticisms of procedure