Allianz Insurance appoints Joshua G2
By Staff, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 12 May 2008 09:20AM
LONDON - Allianz Insurance has appointed Joshua G2 as lead strategic agency for its motor and home insurance DM products after a four-way pitch.
Joshua will work on the strategic development of the Cornhill Direct business.
Neil Brettell, commercial director of Allianz Personal said: "I am tremendously excited about working with Joshua G2 as we look for ways to grow our direct business in what is a very challenging and fast moving environment.
The other short listed agencies were Archibald Ingall Stretton, Draftfcb and Tullo Marshall Warren.
Allianz does not retain a below-the-line agency.
The German insurer has previously worked with the now-defunct WWAV Rapp Collins Leeds, and the Direct Agency, which handled the group's Premierline Direct and Pet Plan brands respectively.
The pitch was overseen by the Observatory.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Consultant Ball & Hoolahan £44,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 per annum, London (Greater)
- PR Manager Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £35000 - £40000 per annum + benefits, London
- Head of Ecommerce (8 month maternity contract) Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £50000 - £60000 per annum + bonus and benefits, London
- Events Manager Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £40000 - £50000 per annum, London
- ZenithOptimedia loses £200m O2 business to Havas Media without a pitch
- Doctor Who online game gets kids coding
- Philips launches juicer video campaign with Louis Smith
- Currys PC World launches brand campaign ahead of Christmas
- Argos releases second ad in its latest strategy
- A JWT tribute to its Oxo mum: Lynda Bellingham