Allianz Insurance appoints Joshua G2
By Staff, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 12 May 2008 09:20AM
LONDON - Allianz Insurance has appointed Joshua G2 as lead strategic agency for its motor and home insurance DM products after a four-way pitch.
Joshua will work on the strategic development of the Cornhill Direct business.
Neil Brettell, commercial director of Allianz Personal said: "I am tremendously excited about working with Joshua G2 as we look for ways to grow our direct business in what is a very challenging and fast moving environment.
The other short listed agencies were Archibald Ingall Stretton, Draftfcb and Tullo Marshall Warren.
Allianz does not retain a below-the-line agency.
The German insurer has previously worked with the now-defunct WWAV Rapp Collins Leeds, and the Direct Agency, which handled the group's Premierline Direct and Pet Plan brands respectively.
The pitch was overseen by the Observatory.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Account Manager - Fantastic London Agency Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £28000 - £32000 per annum, Benefits: Great agency benefits , London
- Account Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £28000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Head of Social - Top London Agency Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment 70000, London
- Digital Director - Integrated Entertainment Marketing Agency - London - £50k - £60k - NP205 Stonor £50k - £60k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager (ALL MEDIA) Dot-Gap £35k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne