Allianz Insurance appoints Joshua G2
By Staff, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 12 May 2008 09:20AM
LONDON - Allianz Insurance has appointed Joshua G2 as lead strategic agency for its motor and home insurance DM products after a four-way pitch.
Joshua will work on the strategic development of the Cornhill Direct business.
Neil Brettell, commercial director of Allianz Personal said: "I am tremendously excited about working with Joshua G2 as we look for ways to grow our direct business in what is a very challenging and fast moving environment.
The other short listed agencies were Archibald Ingall Stretton, Draftfcb and Tullo Marshall Warren.
Allianz does not retain a below-the-line agency.
The German insurer has previously worked with the now-defunct WWAV Rapp Collins Leeds, and the Direct Agency, which handled the group's Premierline Direct and Pet Plan brands respectively.
The pitch was overseen by the Observatory.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Web Manager Direct Recruitment £40,000 - £45,000, London
- Digital Communications Manager Direct Recruitment £40,000 - £45,000, London
- FT to reveal first design overhaul in seven years
- Philips launches campaign for app-controlled lightbulbs
- Sorrell warns of Scotland becoming an 'outlier' and the UK 'diminished' by a Yes vote
- Notonthehighstreet.com launches brand campaign
- Publicis boss Maurice Lévy to step down in 2017 amid board shake-up
- 18 Feet & Rising wins Skoda digital brief