BBH promotes pair to head planning
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 16 May 2008 12:00AM
Bartle Bogle Hegarty has promoted Jonathan Bottomley and Jason Gonsalves to the roles of UK head of account planning and the UK head of engagement planning respectively.
Bottomley, who is currently the planning director, will report to Jim Carroll, the chairman of BBH UK, and take responsibility for running the UK planning department. He replaces Rachel Hatton, who becomes the planning director on Audi and Robinsons.
Carroll said: "BBH has a great heritage of finding and developing strategic talent. I'm confident Jonathan will continue this tradition."
In his newly created role, Gonsalves, the director of engagement planning, will run the UK department reporting to Kevin Brown, the global director of engagement planning.
Brown added: "The establishment of engagement planning to bring channel thinking into the creative development agenda is part of BBH's future vision. Jason's contribution to the success of building the discipline in London has been immense and he thoroughly deserves this promotion."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Head of Creative Major Players negotiable, City of London
- Middle Weight Digital Designer Gemini Search £30000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, London
- Head Of Marketing Strategy Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + benefits, London
- Marketing Administrator Online Resourcing £competitive; excellent benefits , Gatwick, West Sussex