BBH promotes pair to head planning
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 16 May 2008 12:00AM
Bartle Bogle Hegarty has promoted Jonathan Bottomley and Jason Gonsalves to the roles of UK head of account planning and the UK head of engagement planning respectively.
Bottomley, who is currently the planning director, will report to Jim Carroll, the chairman of BBH UK, and take responsibility for running the UK planning department. He replaces Rachel Hatton, who becomes the planning director on Audi and Robinsons.
Carroll said: "BBH has a great heritage of finding and developing strategic talent. I'm confident Jonathan will continue this tradition."
In his newly created role, Gonsalves, the director of engagement planning, will run the UK department reporting to Kevin Brown, the global director of engagement planning.
Brown added: "The establishment of engagement planning to bring channel thinking into the creative development agenda is part of BBH's future vision. Jason's contribution to the success of building the discipline in London has been immense and he thoroughly deserves this promotion."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- UK Head of Marketing FMCG Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£100-130K + Benefits Package, London
- Artworker fishtank £23000 - £33000 per annum, Bristol
Agency: Wieden & Kennedy New York
- Macmillan defends hijacking ice bucket challenge
- Comparethemarket.com first UK brand to run Facebook Premium Video ads
- Guinness Africa launches 'made of black' campaign with Kanye West ad
- Twitter launches learning hub for agencies
- Game Of Thrones actress stars in online Karen Millen campaign
- Uncle Ben's launches YouTube cooking show