BBH promotes pair to head planning
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 16 May 2008 12:00AM
Bartle Bogle Hegarty has promoted Jonathan Bottomley and Jason Gonsalves to the roles of UK head of account planning and the UK head of engagement planning respectively.
Bottomley, who is currently the planning director, will report to Jim Carroll, the chairman of BBH UK, and take responsibility for running the UK planning department. He replaces Rachel Hatton, who becomes the planning director on Audi and Robinsons.
Carroll said: "BBH has a great heritage of finding and developing strategic talent. I'm confident Jonathan will continue this tradition."
In his newly created role, Gonsalves, the director of engagement planning, will run the UK department reporting to Kevin Brown, the global director of engagement planning.
Brown added: "The establishment of engagement planning to bring channel thinking into the creative development agenda is part of BBH's future vision. Jason's contribution to the success of building the discipline in London has been immense and he thoroughly deserves this promotion."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Media Editor Amlin Competitive salary and benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Marketing Communications Executive Amlin Competitive salary and benefits, Brussels
- Integrated Producer Red Sofa London £35000 - £45000 per annum + benefits, London
- Digital Editor Amlin Competitive salary and benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Communications Business Partner Amlin Competitive salary and benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Adam & Eve/DDB wins 2014 IPA Effectiveness Awards Grand Prix
- Enjoyed getting an hour back on Sunday? You'll get years back if you stop smoking, says charity
- Tiffany & Co hires MEC for $100m global media
- Mattessons Fridge Raiders campaign delivers AI robot to YouTube gamer
- Facebook and Airbnb sign up to D&AD New Blood
- HSBC launches Anyone's Game golf campaign