Hughston exits Saatchi & Saatchi
By Kunal Dutta, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 27 May 2008 11:50AM
LONDON - Neil Hughston, the new business director at Saatchi & Saatchi, has left the agency after less than six months in the role.
Hughston, who leaves without a job to go to, will not be replaced. His role will be covered by Michael Rebelo, the incoming managing director and Peter Lovatt, the vice chairman of Saatchi & Saatchi.
Hughston was previously managing director of Saatchi & Saatchi Interactive. He was appointed new business director in January, following the departure of Adam Kirby.
Robert Senior, the UK chief executive of the SSF Group, said: "Neil Hughston, new business director at Saatchi & Saatchi London, has decided to move on to a new challenge and we wish him well Michael Rebelo, incoming managing director and Peter Lovatt, the agency's vice chairman, will take joint responsibility for leading new business."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Middleweight Designer Dahling Ltd circa £35K + benefits, Central London
- Client Facing Project Manager Twist Recruitment £24000 - £27000 per annum + great benefits, City of London
- Midweight- senior Digital Project Manager Twist Recruitment £35000 - £55000 per annum + bonus, City of London
- ACCOUNT MANAGER | Integrated Agency | Confectionery | up to £30k (freelance & perm) Judi Patton up to £30k, London
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- IAB: ad is 'viewable' if half of it is seen for one second
- Powerade launches global World Cup campaign
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- We Are Pi wins Wrangler's European creative account
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers