Hughston exits Saatchi & Saatchi
By Kunal Dutta, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 27 May 2008 11:50AM
LONDON - Neil Hughston, the new business director at Saatchi & Saatchi, has left the agency after less than six months in the role.
Hughston, who leaves without a job to go to, will not be replaced. His role will be covered by Michael Rebelo, the incoming managing director and Peter Lovatt, the vice chairman of Saatchi & Saatchi.
Hughston was previously managing director of Saatchi & Saatchi Interactive. He was appointed new business director in January, following the departure of Adam Kirby.
Robert Senior, the UK chief executive of the SSF Group, said: "Neil Hughston, new business director at Saatchi & Saatchi London, has decided to move on to a new challenge and we wish him well Michael Rebelo, incoming managing director and Peter Lovatt, the agency's vice chairman, will take joint responsibility for leading new business."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- EVENT PRODUCER - AGENCY Live Recruitment Negotiable, London
- SENIOR PLANNER - AGENCY - BRISTOL - £55K Salt £55000 per annum, Bristol
- Social media manager f1 Recruitment up to £35k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Category Insights Manager Stopgap £40000 - £45000 per annum + Benefits, Buckinghamshire
- BBC social media manager calls for brands to add value
- Dave Trott: Great advertising isn't just gimmicks
- WPP launches Xaxis Audio with Global
- Manning Gottlieb OMD, MediaCom and PHD head shortlist for 2015 Thinkbox TV Planning Awards
- Publicis Chemistry's CEO Mike Welsh exits
- Judges rail against 'sexed up' work at D&AD open sessions