Hughston exits Saatchi & Saatchi
By Kunal Dutta, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 27 May 2008 11:50AM
LONDON - Neil Hughston, the new business director at Saatchi & Saatchi, has left the agency after less than six months in the role.
Hughston, who leaves without a job to go to, will not be replaced. His role will be covered by Michael Rebelo, the incoming managing director and Peter Lovatt, the vice chairman of Saatchi & Saatchi.
Hughston was previously managing director of Saatchi & Saatchi Interactive. He was appointed new business director in January, following the departure of Adam Kirby.
Robert Senior, the UK chief executive of the SSF Group, said: "Neil Hughston, new business director at Saatchi & Saatchi London, has decided to move on to a new challenge and we wish him well Michael Rebelo, incoming managing director and Peter Lovatt, the agency's vice chairman, will take joint responsibility for leading new business."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Global Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £65,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £38,000 per annum + Car/Car Allowance, London (Central), London (Greater), South East
- Junior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £35,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Brand & Communications Manager Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
Agency: Wieden & Kennedy New York
- Twitter launches learning hub for agencies
- Guinness Africa launches 'made of black' campaign with Kanye West ad
- McDonald's launches 40th anniversary campaign
- TalkTalk to launch user-generated X Factor idents
- Celebrity Cruises opts for Goodstuff
- Watch Harvey Keitel's Wolf bark again in new Direct Line ads