Hughston exits Saatchi & Saatchi
By Kunal Dutta, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 27 May 2008 11:50AM
LONDON - Neil Hughston, the new business director at Saatchi & Saatchi, has left the agency after less than six months in the role.
Hughston, who leaves without a job to go to, will not be replaced. His role will be covered by Michael Rebelo, the incoming managing director and Peter Lovatt, the vice chairman of Saatchi & Saatchi.
Hughston was previously managing director of Saatchi & Saatchi Interactive. He was appointed new business director in January, following the departure of Adam Kirby.
Robert Senior, the UK chief executive of the SSF Group, said: "Neil Hughston, new business director at Saatchi & Saatchi London, has decided to move on to a new challenge and we wish him well Michael Rebelo, incoming managing director and Peter Lovatt, the agency's vice chairman, will take joint responsibility for leading new business."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- SEO & PPC Manager Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £30000 - £35000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Video Advertising Strategist Ultimate Asset £40000 - £55000 per annum + excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (South), London (Greater)
- Account Manager- Sports Ultimate Asset £35000 - £40000 per annum + excellent benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Graphic Designer Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £24000 - £26000 per annum + benefits , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Want a tactical ad? Should have gone to Specsavers
- Maxus confirmed as world's fastest growing media agency
- Why 2014 won't be the year of mobile advertising
- Greenpeace dresses up cats to help save tigers from extinction
- ITV's Adam Crozier: 'Work to be done' after losing out to C4 during World Cup
- Palestinian and Israeli bereaved families unite for 'anti-conflict' film