Hughston exits Saatchi & Saatchi
By Kunal Dutta, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 27 May 2008 11:50AM
LONDON - Neil Hughston, the new business director at Saatchi & Saatchi, has left the agency after less than six months in the role.
Hughston, who leaves without a job to go to, will not be replaced. His role will be covered by Michael Rebelo, the incoming managing director and Peter Lovatt, the vice chairman of Saatchi & Saatchi.
Hughston was previously managing director of Saatchi & Saatchi Interactive. He was appointed new business director in January, following the departure of Adam Kirby.
Robert Senior, the UK chief executive of the SSF Group, said: "Neil Hughston, new business director at Saatchi & Saatchi London, has decided to move on to a new challenge and we wish him well Michael Rebelo, incoming managing director and Peter Lovatt, the agency's vice chairman, will take joint responsibility for leading new business."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager (Branding) air recruitment Up to £38K (dependent on experience) plus benefits and bonuses, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Account Manager and Senior Account Manager air recruitment £32k - £41k dependent on your experience plus benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Nissan creates tactical ad 7 mins after royal baby no. 2 announcement
- Advertising tech companies make up fifth of Britain's fastest-growing businesses
- The rear of the Apple Watch is more interesting than the face
- TV body Barb to track viewing via tablets
- Reebok Classics brand film champions 'Madchester' revival
- Channel 4 to drop 4oD for digital service All 4