FT kicks off subscriptions campaign
By Andrew McCormick, mediaweek.co.uk, Tuesday, 27 May 2008 01:30PM
LONDON - The Financial Times is this week rolling out a direct and digital media campaign to drive subscriptions in the UK and Europe.
Tullo Marshall Warren has developed a campaign promoting free trial subscription offers, using press, e-mail and online display advertising.
The agency has developed the tagline "From corporate high flyers to fly fishing in Norway", using the image of MC Escher's Sky & Water illustration, to promote subscriptions.
The work and leisure references aim to include the relaunched FT Weekend as a selling point for annual subscriptions.
Press inserts in weekly consumer titles, including The Economist, Time Out and Investors Chronicle, are also being used to promote the offer.
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Retail Store Designer Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £30000 - £33000 per annum + bonus and benefits, London
- Macmillan defends hijacking ice bucket challenge
- Comparethemarket.com first UK brand to run Facebook Premium Video ads
- Game Of Thrones actress stars in online Karen Millen campaign
- Guinness Africa launches 'made of black' campaign with Kanye West ad
- Twitter launches learning hub for agencies
- Uncle Ben's launches YouTube cooking show