FT kicks off subscriptions campaign
By Andrew McCormick, mediaweek.co.uk, Tuesday, 27 May 2008 01:30PM
LONDON - The Financial Times is this week rolling out a direct and digital media campaign to drive subscriptions in the UK and Europe.
Tullo Marshall Warren has developed a campaign promoting free trial subscription offers, using press, e-mail and online display advertising.
The agency has developed the tagline "From corporate high flyers to fly fishing in Norway", using the image of MC Escher's Sky & Water illustration, to promote subscriptions.
The work and leisure references aim to include the relaunched FT Weekend as a selling point for annual subscriptions.
Press inserts in weekly consumer titles, including The Economist, Time Out and Investors Chronicle, are also being used to promote the offer.
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- Head of Strategy for Leading Brand Consultancy Elizabeth Norman International £75000 - £120000 per annum + Bonus, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Frontend Developer Digital Gurus £30000 - £50000 Per Annum Bonus + Benefits Available, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Designer / Web Designer Guru Careers £Neg. (DOE) + Excellent Benefits, Cambridge, Cambridgeshire / Ely, Cambridgeshire / Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire / Peterborough, Camb...
- Senior Brand Strategy Consultant Elizabeth Norman International £35000 - £55000 per annum + Bonus and Benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Virgin Holidays launches digital Caribbean push
- Bloomberg appoints Matt Teeman as commercial director EMEA
- Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned for suggesting alcohol conquers boredom
- Yahoo appoints Marc Bignell as head of trading for the EMEA region
- Samsung celebrates Prince George's birthday
- McCann picked to resurrect Homepride's Fred