FT kicks off subscriptions campaign
By Andrew McCormick, mediaweek.co.uk, Tuesday, 27 May 2008 01:30PM
LONDON - The Financial Times is this week rolling out a direct and digital media campaign to drive subscriptions in the UK and Europe.
Tullo Marshall Warren has developed a campaign promoting free trial subscription offers, using press, e-mail and online display advertising.
The agency has developed the tagline "From corporate high flyers to fly fishing in Norway", using the image of MC Escher's Sky & Water illustration, to promote subscriptions.
The work and leisure references aim to include the relaunched FT Weekend as a selling point for annual subscriptions.
Press inserts in weekly consumer titles, including The Economist, Time Out and Investors Chronicle, are also being used to promote the offer.
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Performance Planning Director PFJ £40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum, London
- Customer Acquisition Executive EMR £50000 - £55000 per annum + 50,000+ £5,000 car allowance + Benefits, City of London
- Marketing Executive Brand Recruitment £25000 per annum, Spalding
- Digital Search Account Manager - London - £28K to £32K - www.we Adam Recruitment £27000 - £32000 per annum, London
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Unilever pilots multi-brand advertising with YouTube beauty channel
- MEC boss Courtier hails £600m Vodafone media win as 'life changing'
- Partners Andrews Aldridge restructures creative with hires and promotions
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- Gatwick rolls out 'guess the X-ray' competition