Holler hires Milligan as strategy chief
By Oliver Lister, campaignlive.co.uk, Wednesday, 28 May 2008 08:55AM
LONDON - Holler, the digital design agency, has appointed Ben Milligan to the newly created role of strategy director.
Milligan joins from Naked, a company he helped found seven years ago. During his time there, he worked on accounts including Selfridges and the Tate Galleries and developed the communications strategy for Nike's iD campaign and the launch of Skins and The Sopranos on E4.
Milligan's media career began at PHD Rocket, where he was involved in planning for clients such as the Terrence Higgins Trust and Eidos Interactive.
James Kirkham, the founder and managing partner at Holler, said: "It is a sign of our intent to secure the services of the best the industry has to offer and have the ability to offer the very highest quality in terms of strategic and planning capabilities".
Holler has a portfolio of clients that includes Channel 4, MySpace and Universal Pictures.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Global Account Manager Dot-Gap €50k , Amsterdam
- Social Media Manager Dot-Gap £40k, London Central
- Display Account Manager Dot-Gap £35k , London Central
- Programmatic Display Manager Dot-Gap £35k , London Central