Digital: Heinz overhauls Salad Cream site
marketingmagazine.co.uk, Tuesday, 27 May 2008 12:00AM
Heinz is rolling out a digital strategy to promote its Salad Cream brand.
The Heinz Salad Cream website has been overhauled by Swamp to target 25- to 44-year-olds. It highlights the product's 'wholesome' ingredients, and the fact that it is 66% lower in fat than standard mayonnaise.
The website promotes the versatility of Heinz Salad Cream with a recipe section containing videos of chef Dan Green preparing a range of dishes featuring what Heinz refers to as 'pourable sunshine'. Visitors can also upload their own recipe ideas to the site for a chance to win cash prizes.
Heinz claims that its Salad Cream brand has experienced a decline in popularity among some consumers, with many perceiving the product to be less healthy than mayonnaise or other salad dressings. The fresh digital strategy is intended to address this issue.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager JV Recruitment £32000 - £38000 per annum, Benefits: Benefits, Greater Manchester
- Consumer Retention Manager (CRM) - Client-side Silverdrum circa £50,000 + bonus, London (Greater)
- FT to reveal first design overhaul in seven years
- Philips launches campaign for app-controlled lightbulbs
- 5 key trends from Dmexco 2014
- Notonthehighstreet.com launches brand campaign
- Bosch secures sponsorship deal with Channel 4's Sunday Brunch
- Publicis boss Maurice Lévy to step down in 2017 amid board shake-up