Digital: Heinz overhauls Salad Cream site
Marketing, Tuesday, 27 May 2008 12:00AM
Heinz is rolling out a digital strategy to promote its Salad Cream brand.
The Heinz Salad Cream website has been overhauled by Swamp to target 25- to 44-year-olds. It highlights the product's 'wholesome' ingredients, and the fact that it is 66% lower in fat than standard mayonnaise.
The website promotes the versatility of Heinz Salad Cream with a recipe section containing videos of chef Dan Green preparing a range of dishes featuring what Heinz refers to as 'pourable sunshine'. Visitors can also upload their own recipe ideas to the site for a chance to win cash prizes.
Heinz claims that its Salad Cream brand has experienced a decline in popularity among some consumers, with many perceiving the product to be less healthy than mayonnaise or other salad dressings. The fresh digital strategy is intended to address this issue.
This article was first published on Marketing
- Managing Director - Equity potential DU Group £120,000 - £150,000, South Oxfordshire
- PPC Senior Account Manager : Top 20 Digital Agency Dylan Up to £40000, London
- Deputy Director of Marketing and Communications University of West England £54,827, Bristol
- Junior Digital Project Manager - Big Brand ADLIB GBP20000 - GBP25000 per annum, Wiltshire
- SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER - Shopper Marketing - 5 month CONTRACT- £180-200 day rate - Central London Judi Patton going day rate, London
- Blippar connects disjointed families, says MEC executive
- Fans take on Jo-Wilfried Tsonga in Twitter-powered tennis game
- Campaign Viral Chart: Samsung scores hat-trick in tech-heavy chart
- Jaguar readies global campaign for F-Type launch
- ITV and Channel 4 insist they will beat declining ad market
- EE adds Dare to agency roster to develop digital
A demographic portrait of Twitter, Tumblr, Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook users
A useful study here from the ‘Pew Research Center’ taking a look at the demographic make-up of US social media users across Twitter, Tumblr, Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook. No data on LinkedIn of Google+, but great stats all the same.