Digital: Heinz overhauls Salad Cream site
marketingmagazine.co.uk, Tuesday, 27 May 2008 12:00AM
Heinz is rolling out a digital strategy to promote its Salad Cream brand.
The Heinz Salad Cream website has been overhauled by Swamp to target 25- to 44-year-olds. It highlights the product's 'wholesome' ingredients, and the fact that it is 66% lower in fat than standard mayonnaise.
The website promotes the versatility of Heinz Salad Cream with a recipe section containing videos of chef Dan Green preparing a range of dishes featuring what Heinz refers to as 'pourable sunshine'. Visitors can also upload their own recipe ideas to the site for a chance to win cash prizes.
Heinz claims that its Salad Cream brand has experienced a decline in popularity among some consumers, with many perceiving the product to be less healthy than mayonnaise or other salad dressings. The fresh digital strategy is intended to address this issue.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Product Manager Ninesharp £30000 - £40000 per annum, Lincolnshire
- English Copywriter MCG Associates Attractive Tax Free Salary , Dubai
- Digital Search & Performance Marketing Director - Dubai MCG Associates Competitive and Tax Free in the sunshine!, Dubai, UAE
- Regional Planning & Strategy Director - Middle East & North Africa - Dubai Based MCG Associates Large Tax Free Package + Family Medical + Family Flights + Bonus + Relocation flights and hotel, Dubai - UAE
- Group M wins Vodafone's £600m media account
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Campaign Viral Chart: Evian's Spider-Man tops chart in week of movie premiere
- M&S moves £60m media account to Mindshare
- Unilever pilots multi-brand advertising with YouTube beauty channel
- MEC boss Courtier hails £600m Vodafone media win as 'life changing'