Digital: Heinz overhauls Salad Cream site
marketingmagazine.co.uk, Tuesday, 27 May 2008 12:00AM
Heinz is rolling out a digital strategy to promote its Salad Cream brand.
The Heinz Salad Cream website has been overhauled by Swamp to target 25- to 44-year-olds. It highlights the product's 'wholesome' ingredients, and the fact that it is 66% lower in fat than standard mayonnaise.
The website promotes the versatility of Heinz Salad Cream with a recipe section containing videos of chef Dan Green preparing a range of dishes featuring what Heinz refers to as 'pourable sunshine'. Visitors can also upload their own recipe ideas to the site for a chance to win cash prizes.
Heinz claims that its Salad Cream brand has experienced a decline in popularity among some consumers, with many perceiving the product to be less healthy than mayonnaise or other salad dressings. The fresh digital strategy is intended to address this issue.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Account Manager, FMCG, Richmond Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £35000 - £48000 per annum, Benefits: +Fantastic benefits, Richmond upon Thames
- Online Analytics Manager, Telecoms, Slough Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £65000 per annum, Benefits: +Fantastic benefits, Slough
- Digital Strategist - iconic luxury brand - £55K-£65K Bamboo Crowd £55K-£65K, London (Greater)
- Social & Digital Director - iconic luxury brand - £50K-£55K Bamboo Crowd £50K-£55K, London (Greater)
- Web Designer | Junior / Midweight Nu Creative Talent Negotiable, London