Douwe Egberts in search for agency
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 06 June 2008 12:00AM
Douwe Egberts, the coffee range owned by Sara Lee, is looking for an agency to handle its above- and below-the-line accounts.
The pitch process, which is set to begin next week, is being handled by the AAR.
The company, which does not currently have an agency of record in either discipline, is looking for one agency to handle both accounts. Its media is handled by Equinox Communications.
In 2007, Douwe Egberts was the third-largest coffee company in the UK, with a 7 per cent share of the £720 million market.
Kraft's Kenco has the second-largest share, with 19 per cent while the out-and-out leader is Nestle's Nescafe, with 42 per cent.
Douwe Egberts' most recent advertising came in 2007 when Sara Lee, working in partnership with Manning Gottlieb OMD, stepped up its digital marketing presence by launching a series of online advertising campaigns.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Senior PPC Manager Direct Recruitment £27,000 -£33,000, London
- Senior Account Manager Direct Recruitment £35,000 - £39,000, London
- FT to reveal first design overhaul in seven years
- Philips launches campaign for app-controlled lightbulbs
- 5 key trends from Dmexco 2014
- Notonthehighstreet.com launches brand campaign
- Sorrell warns of Scotland becoming an 'outlier' and the UK 'diminished' by a Yes vote
- Bosch secures sponsorship deal with Channel 4's Sunday Brunch