Douwe Egberts in search for agency
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 06 June 2008 12:00AM
Douwe Egberts, the coffee range owned by Sara Lee, is looking for an agency to handle its above- and below-the-line accounts.
The pitch process, which is set to begin next week, is being handled by the AAR.
The company, which does not currently have an agency of record in either discipline, is looking for one agency to handle both accounts. Its media is handled by Equinox Communications.
In 2007, Douwe Egberts was the third-largest coffee company in the UK, with a 7 per cent share of the £720 million market.
Kraft's Kenco has the second-largest share, with 19 per cent while the out-and-out leader is Nestle's Nescafe, with 42 per cent.
Douwe Egberts' most recent advertising came in 2007 when Sara Lee, working in partnership with Manning Gottlieb OMD, stepped up its digital marketing presence by launching a series of online advertising campaigns.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Senior Integrated Producer - £55-60K Source £55000 - £60000 per annum, London
- Head of Marketing - Leisure/Travel JV Recruitment £55000 - £65000 per annum, Benefits: Excellent Benefits + Bonus, North Yorkshire
- Five black Pencils awarded at D&AD 2015
- Diageo and BBH end 15-year relationship
- Campaign Viral Chart: True Detective trailer in number one spot
- Managing director Paul Hayes to leave News UK after 15 years
- Vizeum on alert as 21st Century Fox review includes £150m European media
- Pimm's launches weather activated OOH campaign