Douwe Egberts in search for agency
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 06 June 2008 12:00AM
Douwe Egberts, the coffee range owned by Sara Lee, is looking for an agency to handle its above- and below-the-line accounts.
The pitch process, which is set to begin next week, is being handled by the AAR.
The company, which does not currently have an agency of record in either discipline, is looking for one agency to handle both accounts. Its media is handled by Equinox Communications.
In 2007, Douwe Egberts was the third-largest coffee company in the UK, with a 7 per cent share of the £720 million market.
Kraft's Kenco has the second-largest share, with 19 per cent while the out-and-out leader is Nestle's Nescafe, with 42 per cent.
Douwe Egberts' most recent advertising came in 2007 when Sara Lee, working in partnership with Manning Gottlieb OMD, stepped up its digital marketing presence by launching a series of online advertising campaigns.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Head of UX & Digital Design Director MCG Associates tax free competitive package, Dubai (Emirate) (AE)
- Ad Ops Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Freelance SEO Consultant Major Players £200 - £250 per day, London
- Marketing Executive Adam Recruitment £28000 - £34000 per annum + benefits, Chester
- Senior Conceptual Designer Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum, Oxfordshire