Douwe Egberts in search for agency
Campaign, Friday, 06 June 2008 12:00AM
Douwe Egberts, the coffee range owned by Sara Lee, is looking for an agency to handle its above- and below-the-line accounts.
The pitch process, which is set to begin next week, is being handled by the AAR.
The company, which does not currently have an agency of record in either discipline, is looking for one agency to handle both accounts. Its media is handled by Equinox Communications.
In 2007, Douwe Egberts was the third-largest coffee company in the UK, with a 7 per cent share of the £720 million market.
Kraft's Kenco has the second-largest share, with 19 per cent while the out-and-out leader is Nestle's Nescafe, with 42 per cent.
Douwe Egberts' most recent advertising came in 2007 when Sara Lee, working in partnership with Manning Gottlieb OMD, stepped up its digital marketing presence by launching a series of online advertising campaigns.
This article was first published on Campaign
- SEO Manager Dot-Gap £40k, Central London
- Account Manager - Charity (1-2 months) Stopgap £150 per day, London
- Integrated Designer TMP Worldwide Competitive , London
- PR Recruitment Consultant Major Players £25000 - £30000 per annum + OTE, City of London
- Social Media Account Director, Creative Media Agency - London Norton Leigh 50k plus benefits, Central London
- Blippar connects disjointed families, says MEC executive
- Fans take on Jo-Wilfried Tsonga in Twitter-powered tennis game
- Campaign Viral Chart: Samsung scores hat-trick in tech-heavy chart
- Jaguar readies global campaign for F-Type launch
- Samsung strikes placement deal with The Wanted
- ITV and Channel 4 insist they will beat declining ad market
Pinterest takes big step towards working with major brands
It marks Pinterest’s first step towards associating images directly with brands and could be the beginning of a change on the social network that sees it become a marketplace as well as a site where people pin ideas of things they like or that inspire them.