Douwe Egberts in search for agency
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 06 June 2008 12:00AM
Douwe Egberts, the coffee range owned by Sara Lee, is looking for an agency to handle its above- and below-the-line accounts.
The pitch process, which is set to begin next week, is being handled by the AAR.
The company, which does not currently have an agency of record in either discipline, is looking for one agency to handle both accounts. Its media is handled by Equinox Communications.
In 2007, Douwe Egberts was the third-largest coffee company in the UK, with a 7 per cent share of the £720 million market.
Kraft's Kenco has the second-largest share, with 19 per cent while the out-and-out leader is Nestle's Nescafe, with 42 per cent.
Douwe Egberts' most recent advertising came in 2007 when Sara Lee, working in partnership with Manning Gottlieb OMD, stepped up its digital marketing presence by launching a series of online advertising campaigns.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 per annum, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (City of), London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager Brand Recruitment negotiable, Hertfordshire
- Monetisation Manager Lipton Fleming £80000 - £100000 per annum + 20% bonus, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Resource Co-ordinator £23-24K Gabriele Skelton £23000 - £24000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Virgin Holidays launches digital Caribbean push
- Yahoo appoints Marc Bignell as head of trading for the EMEA region
- Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned for suggesting alcohol conquers boredom
- McCann picked to resurrect Homepride's Fred
- Radio Times: 50 years of Doctor Who covers
- McDonald's marks 40 years with charity ad