Grand Union lands Stella Artois global digital brief
By Kate Nettleton, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 13 June 2008 12:00AM
Grand Union has won a global digital creative brief for Stella Artois.
The agency secured the business following a shoot-out against Profero and an agency pairing between Dare and i-level.
Grand Union will take responsibility for online creative executions and digital search optimisation for the InBev-owned lager brand. It will aim to drive traffic to stellaartois.com, the website created by the brand's above-the-line agency, Lowe.
The review, which began in May, encompassed both digital creative and media, although it is not yet clear what will happen to the latter portion of the business. Industry sources suggest that the client is still in talks with i-level, which was recently appointed to the digital media planning and buying for InBev's Beck's.
InBev is also in talks with agencies about its £16 million offline media planning and buying account, held by Starcom. It is not known whether these talks will lead to a full-scale media pitch.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Senior Account Director Major Players £55000 - £65000 per hour, London
- Macmillan defends hijacking ice bucket challenge
- Comparethemarket.com first UK brand to run Facebook Premium Video ads
- Game Of Thrones actress stars in online Karen Millen campaign
- Twitter launches learning hub for agencies
- Guinness Africa launches 'made of black' campaign with Kanye West ad
- Uncle Ben's launches YouTube cooking show