Grand Union lands Stella Artois global digital brief
By Kate Nettleton, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 13 June 2008 12:00AM
Grand Union has won a global digital creative brief for Stella Artois.
The agency secured the business following a shoot-out against Profero and an agency pairing between Dare and i-level.
Grand Union will take responsibility for online creative executions and digital search optimisation for the InBev-owned lager brand. It will aim to drive traffic to stellaartois.com, the website created by the brand's above-the-line agency, Lowe.
The review, which began in May, encompassed both digital creative and media, although it is not yet clear what will happen to the latter portion of the business. Industry sources suggest that the client is still in talks with i-level, which was recently appointed to the digital media planning and buying for InBev's Beck's.
InBev is also in talks with agencies about its £16 million offline media planning and buying account, held by Starcom. It is not known whether these talks will lead to a full-scale media pitch.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Account Director Brand Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum + + car allowance , Romford
- Designer [Shopper Marketing] - FMCG Client - London agency - £28k Fill Recruitment Ltd Up to £28k, Central London
- Marketing Asssitant RoDO Ltd Competitive, Greater Manchester
- Digital Project Manager PFJ £25000.00 - £35000.00 per annum + benefits + bonus, London
- Group M wins Vodafone's £600m media account
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Campaign Viral Chart: Evian's Spider-Man tops chart in week of movie premiere
- Tait replaces Papworth as W&K's ECD
- M&S moves £60m media account to Mindshare
- MEC boss Courtier hails £600m Vodafone media win as 'life changing'