Grand Union lands Stella Artois global digital brief
By Kate Nettleton, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 13 June 2008 12:00AM
Grand Union has won a global digital creative brief for Stella Artois.
The agency secured the business following a shoot-out against Profero and an agency pairing between Dare and i-level.
Grand Union will take responsibility for online creative executions and digital search optimisation for the InBev-owned lager brand. It will aim to drive traffic to stellaartois.com, the website created by the brand's above-the-line agency, Lowe.
The review, which began in May, encompassed both digital creative and media, although it is not yet clear what will happen to the latter portion of the business. Industry sources suggest that the client is still in talks with i-level, which was recently appointed to the digital media planning and buying for InBev's Beck's.
InBev is also in talks with agencies about its £16 million offline media planning and buying account, held by Starcom. It is not known whether these talks will lead to a full-scale media pitch.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Comms Planning Director Aspire £45000.00 - £48000.00 per annum, London
- Global Account Director Aspire £50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum, London
- Philips launches campaign for app-controlled lightbulbs
- Sorrell warns of Scotland becoming an 'outlier' and the UK 'diminished' by a Yes vote
- Notonthehighstreet.com launches brand campaign
- Publicis boss Maurice Lévy to step down in 2017 amid board shake-up
- 18 Feet & Rising wins Skoda digital brief
- Phones4u goes into administration