Grand Union lands Stella Artois global digital brief
By Kate Nettleton, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 13 June 2008 12:00AM
Grand Union has won a global digital creative brief for Stella Artois.
The agency secured the business following a shoot-out against Profero and an agency pairing between Dare and i-level.
Grand Union will take responsibility for online creative executions and digital search optimisation for the InBev-owned lager brand. It will aim to drive traffic to stellaartois.com, the website created by the brand's above-the-line agency, Lowe.
The review, which began in May, encompassed both digital creative and media, although it is not yet clear what will happen to the latter portion of the business. Industry sources suggest that the client is still in talks with i-level, which was recently appointed to the digital media planning and buying for InBev's Beck's.
InBev is also in talks with agencies about its £16 million offline media planning and buying account, held by Starcom. It is not known whether these talks will lead to a full-scale media pitch.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Senior Demand Generation Manager Salt £45000 - £55000 per annum + Bonus, London
- Senior Programmatic Sales Manager - Native Adtech Platform Ultimate Asset £60000 - £70000 per annum + commission and benefits , London
- Junior Marketing Analyst-Leading Publisher Salt £24000 - £26000 per annum, Cambridge