StrawberryFrog enters UK
By Suzanne Bidlake, Campaign, Friday, 20 June 2008 12:00AM
Micro-network seeks management team to launch London advertising agency.
StrawberryFrog, the independent global communications agency, is planning to open an outpost in London.
Local sources say talks are underway to secure a senior management team from existing London-based talent, which will be given a stake in the new agency.
The network, which was founded in Amsterdam in 1999, already has operations in New York and Tokyo.
More recently, it has set up shop in Sao Paulo, and is opening in Mumbai imminently. Each of these off-shoots follow the same local management model.
The Brazilian agency opened last September and has since won a substantial slice of PepsiCo business across four brands.
StrawberryFrog New York also works on PepsiCo, having picked up Frito-Lay's TrueNorth snacks last October.
Mumbai will help oversee StrawberryFrog's work with the Indian car brand Mahindra outside India.
StrawberryFrog's European client base, handled from its Amsterdam office, includes Vauxhall, Asics and Panasonic, as well as the £30 million European Chevrolet Aveo account, which the agency scooped last October.
Last year, StrawberryFrog Amsterdam produced a campaign promoting the Asics heritage trainer brand Onitsuka Tiger.
The campaign included a website, where users could view a film depicting the creation of a sculpture of an Onitsuka Tiger trainer made from Japanese icons such as noodles and chopsticks.
StrawberryFrog could not be reached for comment.
This article was first published on Campaign
- Managing Director - Equity potential DU Group £120,000 - £150,000, South Oxfordshire
- PPC Senior Account Manager : Top 20 Digital Agency Dylan Up to £40000, London
- Deputy Director of Marketing and Communications University of West England £54,827, Bristol
- Junior Digital Project Manager - Big Brand ADLIB GBP20000 - GBP25000 per annum, Wiltshire
- SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER - Shopper Marketing - 5 month CONTRACT- £180-200 day rate - Central London Judi Patton going day rate, London
- Blippar connects disjointed families, says MEC executive
- Fans take on Jo-Wilfried Tsonga in Twitter-powered tennis game
- Campaign Viral Chart: Samsung scores hat-trick in tech-heavy chart
- Jaguar readies global campaign for F-Type launch
- ITV and Channel 4 insist they will beat declining ad market
- EE adds Dare to agency roster to develop digital
A demographic portrait of Twitter, Tumblr, Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook users
A useful study here from the ‘Pew Research Center’ taking a look at the demographic make-up of US social media users across Twitter, Tumblr, Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook. No data on LinkedIn of Google+, but great stats all the same.