Santo releases 'Unhuggables' idents for Coca Cola
By Staff, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 23 June 2008 11:45AM
LONDON - Santo London has created twelve 10-second idents for Coca-Cola featuring a man celebrating a goal by hugging a series of unhuggable strangers.
The spots, called The Unhuggables, will air across Europe and in the UK during the final stages of the Euro 2008 football championship.
The spots feature a man in a bar drinking a bottle of Coke just as his team scores.
Reaching out to hug someone in celebration, the man is greeted by a series of unhuggable characters including a beekeeper, a goth, a urinating statue, a giant and a cymbal-bashing monkey.
The ad closes with the line: “Football from the Coke side of life.”
Project name: “The Unhuggables”
Client: Ricardo Miquelino, advertising group manager, Coca Cola Football
Brief to push Coca-Cola’s sponsorship of the European Championship by celebrating the spontaneity of a goal hug
Creative agency: Santo London
Copywriter: Pablo Minces
Art director: Pablo Minces
Planner: Martin Cole
Production company: Che Revolution Post
Director: Andrés Fogwill
Exposure: TV Idents
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Senior PPC Manager Direct Recruitment £27,000 -£33,000, London
- Senior Account Manager Direct Recruitment £35,000 - £39,000, London
- FT to reveal first design overhaul in seven years
- Philips launches campaign for app-controlled lightbulbs
- 5 key trends from Dmexco 2014
- Notonthehighstreet.com launches brand campaign
- Sorrell warns of Scotland becoming an 'outlier' and the UK 'diminished' by a Yes vote
- Bosch secures sponsorship deal with Channel 4's Sunday Brunch