Santo releases 'Unhuggables' idents for Coca Cola
By Staff, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 23 June 2008 11:45AM
LONDON - Santo London has created twelve 10-second idents for Coca-Cola featuring a man celebrating a goal by hugging a series of unhuggable strangers.
The spots, called The Unhuggables, will air across Europe and in the UK during the final stages of the Euro 2008 football championship.
The spots feature a man in a bar drinking a bottle of Coke just as his team scores.
Reaching out to hug someone in celebration, the man is greeted by a series of unhuggable characters including a beekeeper, a goth, a urinating statue, a giant and a cymbal-bashing monkey.
The ad closes with the line: “Football from the Coke side of life.”
Project name: “The Unhuggables”
Client: Ricardo Miquelino, advertising group manager, Coca Cola Football
Brief to push Coca-Cola’s sponsorship of the European Championship by celebrating the spontaneity of a goal hug
Creative agency: Santo London
Copywriter: Pablo Minces
Art director: Pablo Minces
Planner: Martin Cole
Production company: Che Revolution Post
Director: Andrés Fogwill
Exposure: TV Idents
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Digital Account Manager Source £150 - £180 per day, London
- Digital Project Director Twist Recruitment £55000.00 - £650000.00 per annum, Berkshire
- Pimm's launches weather activated OOH campaign
- Managing director Paul Hayes to leave News UK after 15 years
- Tango returns to advertising after two years with off-brand TV ad
- Vizeum on alert as 21st Century Fox review includes £150m European media
- Why D&AD's first Black Pencil for Radio in 32 years is significant
- Procter & Gamble YouTube video banned