Santo releases 'Unhuggables' idents for Coca Cola
By Staff, Campaign, Monday, 23 June 2008 11:45AM
LONDON - Santo London has created twelve 10-second idents for Coca-Cola featuring a man celebrating a goal by hugging a series of unhuggable strangers.
The spots, called The Unhuggables, will air across Europe and in the UK during the final stages of the Euro 2008 football championship.
The spots feature a man in a bar drinking a bottle of Coke just as his team scores.
Reaching out to hug someone in celebration, the man is greeted by a series of unhuggable characters including a beekeeper, a goth, a urinating statue, a giant and a cymbal-bashing monkey.
The ad closes with the line: “Football from the Coke side of life.”
Project name: “The Unhuggables”
Client: Ricardo Miquelino, advertising group manager, Coca Cola Football
Brief to push Coca-Cola’s sponsorship of the European Championship by celebrating the spontaneity of a goal hug
Creative agency: Santo London
Copywriter: Pablo Minces
Art director: Pablo Minces
Planner: Martin Cole
Production company: Che Revolution Post
Director: Andrés Fogwill
Exposure: TV Idents
This article was first published on Campaign
- Digital Account Director - Creative Agency - London Sphere Digital 50-70k +bonus +benefits, London, South East
- Managing Director - Equity potential DU Group £120,000 - £150,000, South Oxfordshire
- planner > SHOPPER EVANGELIST > brilliant role for those SUITS looking to move across into PLANNING collectivo £30-40k + bens, London
- Social Media Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £38000 - £45000 per annum, Maidenhead
- Marketing Manager Outlook Care £28 - 30k pro -rata , Essex Region
How to be a professional Twitter — we talk to voice behind The Dolphin Pub
David Levin, who is the voice of the Dolphin Pub on Twitter, is one of a small group of individuals who are turning Twitter into a career by professionally tweeting on behalf of brands.