Santo releases 'Unhuggables' idents for Coca Cola
By Staff, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 23 June 2008 11:45AM
LONDON - Santo London has created twelve 10-second idents for Coca-Cola featuring a man celebrating a goal by hugging a series of unhuggable strangers.
The spots, called The Unhuggables, will air across Europe and in the UK during the final stages of the Euro 2008 football championship.
The spots feature a man in a bar drinking a bottle of Coke just as his team scores.
Reaching out to hug someone in celebration, the man is greeted by a series of unhuggable characters including a beekeeper, a goth, a urinating statue, a giant and a cymbal-bashing monkey.
The ad closes with the line: “Football from the Coke side of life.”
Project name: “The Unhuggables”
Client: Ricardo Miquelino, advertising group manager, Coca Cola Football
Brief to push Coca-Cola’s sponsorship of the European Championship by celebrating the spontaneity of a goal hug
Creative agency: Santo London
Copywriter: Pablo Minces
Art director: Pablo Minces
Planner: Martin Cole
Production company: Che Revolution Post
Director: Andrés Fogwill
Exposure: TV Idents
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Web Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Database Marketing Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Digital Content Editor, Professional Services £32k Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £30,000 - £32,000, London
- Senior Digital UI Designer - Contract or Perm Nakama £250 - £400 per day, London (Greater)
- Development Manager PHP @ British Fashion Label Digital Gurus £60000 - £80000 Per Annum £60K TO £80K + Benefits + Bonus, London