Flexicover hands e-CRM and website work to Crayon
By Kate Langtry, brandrepublic.com, Wednesday, 25 June 2008 03:40PM
LONDON - Direct travel insurance brand Flexicover has appointed Crayon to set up an email marketing programme and redesign its portfolio of UK websites.
The appointment comes after a three-month trial period, during which independent digital communications agency Crayon established Flexicover's first formal email marketing programme to keep consumers informed of special offers and developments, increasing both registrations and site visits significantly. The program now sends out almost 2m emails a month.
Crayon will be redesigning Flexicover's two UK consumer websites, www.flexicover.com, which is aimed at older travellers and those with medical conditions, and the general consumer site www.flexicover.co.uk. Crayon will also work on the site's infrastructure, optimising performance and usability to enhance user experience.
The agency will also redesign the company's B2B travel cover website, www.citybond.co.uk, which targets businesses with its network of more than 1,000 travel agents and insurance brokers.
Ranjit Dhillon, group online marketing manager at Citybond, said: "We were delighted with the results that Crayon achieved with our email marketing programme, and so awarding them the website redesign, as well as further work on the email programme, made perfect sense."
Simone Sulsh, director at Crayon, said: "The direct travel insurance sector is a crowded place, but the company has a loyal customer base and strong heritage going back 25 years, which we can build on to really help them stand out."
This article was first published on brandrepublic.com
- Head of UX & Digital Design Director MCG Associates tax free competitive package, Dubai (Emirate) (AE)
- Ad Ops Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager - Integrated Agency Royds Raphael £35k-£38k+bonus+excellent benefits, London
- Project Manager - Branding & Design FREELANCE / CONTRACT Royds Raphael £150-£180+ neg day rate, London
- Junior Planner for London Consumer Branding agency £20-25K Gabriele Skelton £20000 - £25000 per annum, London
- KitKat's mocking Apple tweet outperforms Oreo's Superbowl
- Social Media Week: what social media has taught us
- TfL launches selfie campaign to encourage people to get home safely
- Argos releases alien swan song ad
- Branded Content sends messages ads cannot, Diageo boss says
- 13 ways to create a winning print ad