BBH releases new ad for LG Electronics
By Staff, campaignlive.co.uk, Wednesday, 02 July 2008 10:50AM
Bartle Bogle Hegarty has created a winter-style wonderland created from laundry in a new spot for LG Electronics.
The ad, for the company's new steam washer, forms part of a global marketing strategy including TV, print and online promotion.
It is the company's first ad for its electrical appliances in more than five years.
Shot in Shanghai, the ad is aimed at demonstrating the power of steam cleaning and features a white world made entirely from fabric.
A steam train minimises creases as it travels along train tracks which run across a shirt. ?The TV advertisement will run across terrestrial and digital channels.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Head of Social Media - leading advertising agency The Great & The Good £50,000 to £60,000 per annum plus benefits, Beautiful offices in central London
- Global Digital Brand Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £45000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + other benefits , Slough
- Marketing & Communications Director Stopgap £70000 per annum, London
- Account Manager Lipton Fleming £28000 - £30000 per annum + Bonus , London
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers
- Pitch update: eBay's media contest, DFS and 2 Sisters Food Group
- McCann wins Qatar Financial Centre brief
- Three's pony and cats with thumbs top the cute Easter ad chart