BBH releases new ad for LG Electronics
By Staff, campaignlive.co.uk, Wednesday, 02 July 2008 10:50AM
Bartle Bogle Hegarty has created a winter-style wonderland created from laundry in a new spot for LG Electronics.
The ad, for the company's new steam washer, forms part of a global marketing strategy including TV, print and online promotion.
It is the company's first ad for its electrical appliances in more than five years.
Shot in Shanghai, the ad is aimed at demonstrating the power of steam cleaning and features a white world made entirely from fabric.
A steam train minimises creases as it travels along train tracks which run across a shirt. ?The TV advertisement will run across terrestrial and digital channels.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Digital Executive (Full-Time / Permanent) The Zoological Society of London (ZSL) £29,081 (Inclusive of London Weighting), Regent's Park, London (Greater)
- Head of Product Management EMR | Specialist Marketing Recruitment £60000 - £70000 per annum, City of London
- Classified Sales Executive - lifestyle magazine! Ultimate Asset £18000 per annum + bonus, Bristol
- Data Analyst - Media Agency Lipton Fleming £20000 - £24000 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- Research Manager Lipton Fleming £35000 - £45000 per annum + Handsome benefits, London
- Will.i.am clashes with Martin Sorrell over online ads in Cannes
- UK agencies win 7 Media Lions
- Twitter to embrace power of TV in UK ad campaign
- Martin Sorrell on the mega-media reviews: 'We can't remember anything like this'
- Aston Martin appoints WPP to global marketing account
- Geometry Dubai hands over Cannes Grand Prix amid controversy