BBH releases new ad for LG Electronics
By Staff, campaignlive.co.uk, Wednesday, 02 July 2008 10:50AM
Bartle Bogle Hegarty has created a winter-style wonderland created from laundry in a new spot for LG Electronics.
The ad, for the company's new steam washer, forms part of a global marketing strategy including TV, print and online promotion.
It is the company's first ad for its electrical appliances in more than five years.
Shot in Shanghai, the ad is aimed at demonstrating the power of steam cleaning and features a white world made entirely from fabric.
A steam train minimises creases as it travels along train tracks which run across a shirt. ?The TV advertisement will run across terrestrial and digital channels.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Client Manager Purple Consultancy £25000 - £32000 per annum, London
- Traffic Manager- FTC createselect Up to £40k pro rata, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Purple Consultancy £35000 - £45000 per annum, London
- SENIOR PRODUCER / PROJECT DIRECTOR- COMMS AGENCY Live Recruitment Negotiable, London
- Junior HTML Email Developer Muse Publishing £20,000 - £30,000 per annum, London or Southampton
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media
- WPP's Martin Sorrell reconsiders strength of newspapers