BBH releases new ad for LG Electronics
By Staff, campaignlive.co.uk, Wednesday, 02 July 2008 10:50AM
Bartle Bogle Hegarty has created a winter-style wonderland created from laundry in a new spot for LG Electronics.
The ad, for the company's new steam washer, forms part of a global marketing strategy including TV, print and online promotion.
It is the company's first ad for its electrical appliances in more than five years.
Shot in Shanghai, the ad is aimed at demonstrating the power of steam cleaning and features a white world made entirely from fabric.
A steam train minimises creases as it travels along train tracks which run across a shirt. ?The TV advertisement will run across terrestrial and digital channels.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Head Of Digital Ball & Hoolahan £65,000 per annum, London (Greater)
- Marketing Analyst Ball & Hoolahan £32,000 p.a, London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 + Car/Car Allowance, Dublin
- International Brand Marketing Manager - Sport Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, South East England
- Brawn and bread: Sly Stallone stars in Warburtons campaign
- Age UK launches 'no friends' ads in response to Facebook campaign
- Five traits that define a south of the river agency
- Schwarzenegger vs Stallone: Whose ad is better?
- Lurpak rolls out jazz teaser by Juan Cabral
- Kate Robertson steps down from Havas