BBH releases new ad for LG Electronics
By Staff, campaignlive.co.uk, Wednesday, 02 July 2008 10:50AM
Bartle Bogle Hegarty has created a winter-style wonderland created from laundry in a new spot for LG Electronics.
The ad, for the company's new steam washer, forms part of a global marketing strategy including TV, print and online promotion.
It is the company's first ad for its electrical appliances in more than five years.
Shot in Shanghai, the ad is aimed at demonstrating the power of steam cleaning and features a white world made entirely from fabric.
A steam train minimises creases as it travels along train tracks which run across a shirt. ?The TV advertisement will run across terrestrial and digital channels.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Executive B2B Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, Greater Manchester
- Head of Digital Strategy Ball & Hoolahan £90,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Business Development Manager Pitch Consultants £35000 - £40000 per annum, West Midlands
- Marketing Assistant Finacial Services,London -Temp Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £24000 - £26000 per annum, London (Greater)
- Want a tactical ad? Should have gone to Specsavers
- Maxus confirmed as world's fastest growing media agency
- Greenpeace dresses up cats to help save tigers from extinction
- Why 2014 won't be the year of mobile advertising
- ITV's Adam Crozier: 'Work to be done' after losing out to C4 during World Cup
- Palestinian and Israeli bereaved families unite for 'anti-conflict' film