BBH releases new ad for LG Electronics
By Staff, Campaign, Wednesday, 02 July 2008 10:50AM
Bartle Bogle Hegarty has created a winter-style wonderland created from laundry in a new spot for LG Electronics.
The ad, for the company's new steam washer, forms part of a global marketing strategy including TV, print and online promotion.
It is the company's first ad for its electrical appliances in more than five years.
Shot in Shanghai, the ad is aimed at demonstrating the power of steam cleaning and features a white world made entirely from fabric.
A steam train minimises creases as it travels along train tracks which run across a shirt. ?The TV advertisement will run across terrestrial and digital channels.
This article was first published on Campaign
- Managing Director - Equity potential DU Group £120,000 - £150,000, South Oxfordshire
- Operations Manager / Production Manager - Creative Agency Better Placed Recruitment £25000 - £35000 per annum, Manchester
- Bids & Proposals Manager - B2B Financial Services ADLIB Up to GBP35K+excellent benefits, Gloucestershire
- Digital Strategist for Forward Thinking Creative Agency Zebra People £300 - £400 per day, London
- Senior Account Manager Major Players £30000 - £36000 per annum, London
- Blippar connects disjointed families, says MEC executive
- Fans take on Jo-Wilfried Tsonga in Twitter-powered tennis game
- Campaign Viral Chart: Samsung scores hat-trick in tech-heavy chart
- Jaguar readies global campaign for F-Type launch
- ITV and Channel 4 insist they will beat declining ad market
- EE adds Dare to agency roster to develop digital
Forget the ‘Store of the Future’; brands need to think about the store of tomorrow
Technological innovations are everywhere, and while we may hear about a number of fascinating new developments, few will actually truly define the future of retail. Considering the changing landscape, technology is irrelevant if you don’t first understand both the behaviours and motivations of consumers in a hyper-connected, multi-channel world.