Public View - Heinz 'deli mum' by Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO
campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 07 July 2008 07:00AM
Campaign, in association with Vox Pops International, hit the streets to gauge what the public thought of the controversial "gay kiss" ad.
Everyone from Gaydar Radio to MP Diane Abbott seems to have a view about Heinz's decision to drop it's controversial new ad. The move followed more than 200 complaints about the spot to the Advertising Standards Authority. But what do the public think about the ad itself? Vox Pops International, on behalf of Campaign, found out.
Video produced by Vox Pops International on behalf of Campaign.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Senior Creative Team Purple Consultancy £40000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Martin Sorrell earns 780 times more than average WPP employee
- 3 top tips on how to save an epic social media fail
- Lake Capital rejects demands of Engine's rebel shareholders
- Magazine ABCs: a media agency viewpoint
- Head lice-killing mousse launches in the UK with cartoon campaign
- Facebook's 'Buy' button: a leap too far?