Public View - Heinz 'deli mum' by Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO
campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 07 July 2008 07:00AM
Campaign, in association with Vox Pops International, hit the streets to gauge what the public thought of the controversial "gay kiss" ad.
Everyone from Gaydar Radio to MP Diane Abbott seems to have a view about Heinz's decision to drop it's controversial new ad. The move followed more than 200 complaints about the spot to the Advertising Standards Authority. But what do the public think about the ad itself? Vox Pops International, on behalf of Campaign, found out.
Video produced by Vox Pops International on behalf of Campaign.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Junior-Midweight Designer Major Players £25000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Associate Director/ Director Hanson Search Salary c. £60,000+ and excellent benefits , London (Greater)
- Philips launches campaign for app-controlled lightbulbs
- Sorrell warns of Scotland becoming an 'outlier' and the UK 'diminished' by a Yes vote
- Publicis boss Maurice Lévy to step down in 2017 amid board shake-up
- Sometimes collaboration, not innovation, can be the key to winning campaigns
- Virgin Trains spends £8 million on advertising to refocus on its brand
- WPP challenges Govt review