Public View - Heinz 'deli mum' by Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO
campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 07 July 2008 07:00AM
Campaign, in association with Vox Pops International, hit the streets to gauge what the public thought of the controversial "gay kiss" ad.
Everyone from Gaydar Radio to MP Diane Abbott seems to have a view about Heinz's decision to drop it's controversial new ad. The move followed more than 200 complaints about the spot to the Advertising Standards Authority. But what do the public think about the ad itself? Vox Pops International, on behalf of Campaign, found out.
Video produced by Vox Pops International on behalf of Campaign.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Digital Project Manager Stopgap £180 - £250 per annum, London
- Product Marketing Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £45000 - £50000 per annum, Banbury
- Digital Planner Stopgap £300 per day, London
- Digital / Mobile Display Planner Buyer Digital Gurus £20000 - £32000 Per Annum, London
- Senior Account Manager Stopgap £35000 per annum, London
- Virgin Media 'night owl' ad to break in Gogglebox
- Johnnie Walker calls global ad review
- Adam & Eve/DDB wins 2014 IPA Effectiveness Awards Grand Prix
- Testicular cancer awareness campaign launches comedy show
- Enjoyed getting an hour back on Sunday? You'll get years back if you stop smoking, says charity
- Tiffany & Co hires MEC for $100m global media