Public View - Heinz 'deli mum' by Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO
campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 07 July 2008 07:00AM
Campaign, in association with Vox Pops International, hit the streets to gauge what the public thought of the controversial "gay kiss" ad.
Everyone from Gaydar Radio to MP Diane Abbott seems to have a view about Heinz's decision to drop it's controversial new ad. The move followed more than 200 complaints about the spot to the Advertising Standards Authority. But what do the public think about the ad itself? Vox Pops International, on behalf of Campaign, found out.
Video produced by Vox Pops International on behalf of Campaign.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Sales Executive/Account Manager - Premium Music Title Ultimate Asset Ã‚£23000 - Ã‚£26000 per annum + Uncapped Commission + Benefits, London
- Junior Planner Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £35000 - £50000 per annum, Benefits: Agency Benefits , London
- Marketing Manager Brand Recruitment Ã‚£42000 per annum, Ipswich
- Marketing Manager - E-commerce Brand Recruitment Ã‚£40000 - Ã‚£50000 per annum + benefits, Cambridge
- Brand Planner or Brand Strategist (called Insights Manager internally) Girl Hub. Competitive, Ethiopia (ET)