Public View - Heinz 'deli mum' by Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO
campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 07 July 2008 07:00AM
Campaign, in association with Vox Pops International, hit the streets to gauge what the public thought of the controversial "gay kiss" ad.
Everyone from Gaydar Radio to MP Diane Abbott seems to have a view about Heinz's decision to drop it's controversial new ad. The move followed more than 200 complaints about the spot to the Advertising Standards Authority. But what do the public think about the ad itself? Vox Pops International, on behalf of Campaign, found out.
Video produced by Vox Pops International on behalf of Campaign.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Head of UX & Digital Design Director MCG Associates tax free competitive package, Dubai (Emirate) (AE)
- Ad Ops Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Freelance Product/ Industrial Designer Purple Consultancy £250 - £350 per day, London
- Account Manager / Senior Account Manager Royds Raphael £37k-£45k+ dep. on experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER - STRATEGIC CREATIVE B2B AGENCY Live Recruitment £32000 - £40000 per annum, Richmond upon Thames