Public View - McDonald's 'planting' by Leo Burnett
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 11 July 2008 02:00PM
LONDON - Vox Pops International, in association with Campaign, took to the streets to find out what members of the public think of Leo Burnett's new campaign for McDonald's Happy Meals.
View McDonalds 'planting' by Leo Burnett
In an attempt to help rebrand the image of the world's leading burger chain, Leo Burnett's ad is full of pastoral imagery.
Children and adults cooperate to plant flowers in the shape of animals, and the voiceover emphasizes the quality of ingredients which go into Happy Meals.
But did the strategy work for the ordinary viewer? Watch our film to find out.
Video produced by Vox Pops International on behalf
View previous Public View videos:
Heinz 'deli mum' by Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Media Sales Surrey and Berkshire Ultimate Asset £25000 - £35000 per annum + Excellent Commission Potential & Bens, London
- Senior Account Manager Brand Recruitment salary dependent on experience , Cambridge
- The rear of the Apple Watch is more interesting than the face
- Channel 4 to drop 4oD for digital service All 4
- Guardian launches three-tier membership scheme
- FT to reveal first design overhaul in seven years
- David Hasselhoff to join Sorrell, Naughton and Shing at IAB Engage 2014
- Apple unveils 'biggest advancement in the iPhone' and 'Apple Watch'