Public View - McDonald's 'planting' by Leo Burnett
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 11 July 2008 02:00PM
LONDON - Vox Pops International, in association with Campaign, took to the streets to find out what members of the public think of Leo Burnett's new campaign for McDonald's Happy Meals.
View McDonalds 'planting' by Leo Burnett
In an attempt to help rebrand the image of the world's leading burger chain, Leo Burnett's ad is full of pastoral imagery.
Children and adults cooperate to plant flowers in the shape of animals, and the voiceover emphasizes the quality of ingredients which go into Happy Meals.
But did the strategy work for the ordinary viewer? Watch our film to find out.
Video produced by Vox Pops International on behalf
View previous Public View videos:
Heinz 'deli mum' by Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Senior Planner > Integrated thinker > GAME CHANGER collectivo Up to £55,000 with benefits, London
- Retail Display Designer Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £35000 per annum, Benefits: + benefits, Lancashire
- Senior Communications Planning Manager PSD Group Up to £70,000 + Car, Bonus & Benefits, London
- Business Development Executive - Insight Agency Stonor Up to £26K basic + expected £10K , Home Counties - Bucks / Berks / Oxon