Public View - McDonald's 'planting' by Leo Burnett
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 11 July 2008 02:00PM
LONDON - Vox Pops International, in association with Campaign, took to the streets to find out what members of the public think of Leo Burnett's new campaign for McDonald's Happy Meals.
View McDonalds 'planting' by Leo Burnett
In an attempt to help rebrand the image of the world's leading burger chain, Leo Burnett's ad is full of pastoral imagery.
Children and adults cooperate to plant flowers in the shape of animals, and the voiceover emphasizes the quality of ingredients which go into Happy Meals.
But did the strategy work for the ordinary viewer? Watch our film to find out.
Video produced by Vox Pops International on behalf
View previous Public View videos:
Heinz 'deli mum' by Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Online Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £25000 - £35000 per annum + Excellent Commission Potential, London
- Agency Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £23000 - £27000 per annum + Amazing benefits, London
- Agency Account Manager Ultimate Asset £27000 - £30000 per annum + Excellent Commission Potential, London
- Account Managers and Executives Needed Ultimate Asset £23000 - £25000 per annum + Excellent Benefits, London
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Unilever pilots multi-brand advertising with YouTube beauty channel
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- Gatwick rolls out 'guess the X-ray' competition
- Dove launches first cinema campaign with 'real beauty' sequel
- iProspect appoints chief media officer among four senior hires