Public View - McDonald's 'planting' by Leo Burnett
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 11 July 2008 02:00PM
LONDON - Vox Pops International, in association with Campaign, took to the streets to find out what members of the public think of Leo Burnett's new campaign for McDonald's Happy Meals.
View McDonalds 'planting' by Leo Burnett
In an attempt to help rebrand the image of the world's leading burger chain, Leo Burnett's ad is full of pastoral imagery.
Children and adults cooperate to plant flowers in the shape of animals, and the voiceover emphasizes the quality of ingredients which go into Happy Meals.
But did the strategy work for the ordinary viewer? Watch our film to find out.
Video produced by Vox Pops International on behalf
View previous Public View videos:
Heinz 'deli mum' by Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Account Manager - Digital Products Future £competitive with excellent benefits, Bath
- Digital Display Manager - Fab Agency! GoodEgg Digital £Neg+ great benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- CRM and Business Data Analyst Ninesharp £32000 - £40000 per annum + Great Benefits, Slough
- Freelance Production Manager Network Career Consultants £200 - £250 per day, Hertfordshire
- Planner | World-famous media company Nu Creative Talent £45k + extensive benefits, London
- ZenithOptimedia loses £200m O2 business to Havas Media without a pitch
- Breast Cancer Campaign crowd-sources videos for 'wear it pink' campaign
- Doctor Who online game gets kids coding
- Philips launches juicer video campaign with Louis Smith
- Currys PC World launches brand campaign ahead of Christmas
- Argos releases second ad in its latest strategy