BBH unveils new Persil campaign
By Staff, Campaign, Monday, 14 July 2008 02:25PM
LONDON - Bartle Bogle Hegarty has launched its first TV ad to kick off the global campaign for Persil's "Dirt is Good" strategy
The 60-second ‘Roboboy' ad, which breaks today, stars a sad robot, who gradually transforms into a boy, after playing outside and splashing around in a muddy pool during a rainstorm.
It ends with the strapline "Every child has the right to be a child. Dirt is Good."
This article was first published on Campaign
- Digital Account Director - Creative Agency - London Sphere Digital 50-70k +bonus +benefits, London, South East
- Managing Director - Equity potential DU Group £120,000 - £150,000, South Oxfordshire
- Sales Support Exec (Online Hospitality) Digital Gurus £20000 - £25000 per annum, City of London
- Ad Ops Specialists (Online/ Digital) Digital Gurus £20000 - £35000 per annum, City of London
- Head of Content David Thatcher Recruitment £80-100 + benefits, London or Reading
The console is dead: The Socialisation of Gaming
The games console as we know it is dead. When Microsoft unveiled the Xbox One earlier this week, it was clear that this was more than a device that would enable you to play Call of Duty or FIFA – this was, in Microsoft’s own words, “an all-in-one home entertainment system”.