BBH unveils new Persil campaign
By Staff, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 14 July 2008 02:25PM
LONDON - Bartle Bogle Hegarty has launched its first TV ad to kick off the global campaign for Persil's "Dirt is Good" strategy
The 60-second ‘Roboboy' ad, which breaks today, stars a sad robot, who gradually transforms into a boy, after playing outside and splashing around in a muddy pool during a rainstorm.
It ends with the strapline "Every child has the right to be a child. Dirt is Good."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Social Engagement Manager Dot-Gap £40k, London Central
- Media Planning Account Manager Lipton Fleming £30000 per annum, London
- Agency Account Executive - truly exciting multi-solution sell Ultimate Asset £35000 - £40000 per annum + Bonus + great benefits, West End
- Agency Group Head - exciting real-time social platform! Ultimate Asset £60000 - £70000 per annum + bonus, West End
- HEAD OF PROJECTS - DIGITAL AGENCY Live Recruitment Negotiable, City of London
- Will.i.am clashes with Martin Sorrell over online ads in Cannes
- Twitter to embrace power of TV in UK ad campaign
- Martin Sorrell on the mega-media reviews: 'We can't remember anything like this'
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- Aston Martin appoints WPP to global marketing account
- Geometry Dubai hands over Cannes Grand Prix amid controversy