BBH unveils new Persil campaign
By Staff, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 14 July 2008 02:25PM
LONDON - Bartle Bogle Hegarty has launched its first TV ad to kick off the global campaign for Persil's "Dirt is Good" strategy
The 60-second ‘Roboboy' ad, which breaks today, stars a sad robot, who gradually transforms into a boy, after playing outside and splashing around in a muddy pool during a rainstorm.
It ends with the strapline "Every child has the right to be a child. Dirt is Good."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Creative Artworker become £28K, Central London
- Online Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £25000 - £35000 per annum + Excellent Commission Potential, London
- Agency Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £23000 - £27000 per annum + Amazing benefits, London
- Agency Account Manager Ultimate Asset £27000 - £30000 per annum + Excellent Commission Potential, London
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Unilever pilots multi-brand advertising with YouTube beauty channel
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- Gatwick rolls out 'guess the X-ray' competition
- Dove launches first cinema campaign with 'real beauty' sequel
- iProspect appoints chief media officer among four senior hires