Pearl & Dean bags AMC deal
By Media Week, mediaweek.co.uk, Tuesday, 15 July 2008 12:00AM
Pearl & Dean has picked up rival Carlton Screen Advertising's ad contract with AMC Theatres UK, the theatrical exhibition and out- of-home entertainment specialist.
The deal begins with immediate effect and was brokered by Howard Warren, AMC's business development director, and Kathryn Jacob, chief executive of Pearl & Dean. Pearl & Dean claimed the contract takes its UK market share to 28.5%, up from 27.6%.
The AMC Theatres UK brand is a subsidiary of AMC Entertainment and operates entertainment venues in Manchester, AMC Great Northern 16, and Birmingham, AMC Broadway Plaza 12.
Last week, ITV completed the £500,000 sale of cinema sales house Carlton Screen Advertising to Digital Cinema Media.
CSA will now be known as Digital Cinema Media, a joint venture between Odeon Cinemas and Cineworld Group.
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
- New Product Development Assistant Ball & Hoolahan £competitive salary and Benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Strategic Marketing Manager Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £50,000-£60,000 + Benefits , Southampton, Hampshire
- Art Director - Integrated Marketing Agency - West London - £40k - NP198 Stonor £40k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager, FMCG, Richmond Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £35000 - £48000 per annum, Benefits: +Fantastic benefits, Richmond upon Thames
- Online Analytics Manager, Telecoms, Slough Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £65000 per annum, Benefits: +Fantastic benefits, Slough