Pearl & Dean bags AMC deal
By Media Week, mediaweek.co.uk, Tuesday, 15 July 2008 12:00AM
Pearl & Dean has picked up rival Carlton Screen Advertising's ad contract with AMC Theatres UK, the theatrical exhibition and out- of-home entertainment specialist.
The deal begins with immediate effect and was brokered by Howard Warren, AMC's business development director, and Kathryn Jacob, chief executive of Pearl & Dean. Pearl & Dean claimed the contract takes its UK market share to 28.5%, up from 27.6%.
The AMC Theatres UK brand is a subsidiary of AMC Entertainment and operates entertainment venues in Manchester, AMC Great Northern 16, and Birmingham, AMC Broadway Plaza 12.
Last week, ITV completed the £500,000 sale of cinema sales house Carlton Screen Advertising to Digital Cinema Media.
CSA will now be known as Digital Cinema Media, a joint venture between Odeon Cinemas and Cineworld Group.
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Cross media- Direct Response Account Director - £45K Ultimate Asset £40000 - £46000 per annum, City of London
- Media Manager- BOUTIQUE agency- £40K! Ultimate Asset £35000 - £40000 per annum, London
- International Senior Digital Media Planner - up to £30K! Ultimate Asset £28000 - £30000 per annum, London
- Global Digital Brand Manager Just Digital £35000 - £45000 per annum + bonus and benefits, Berkshire
- VCCP, MediaCom, Lida and SapientNitro among Campaign's Agencies of 2013
- Ogilvy poaches McDonald's creative director for Unilever role
- More evidence of strong TV spend in second half of 2013
- New year's resolution: learn to code in 2014
- Evian tops YouTube 2013 ad leaderboard
- Watch: The Economist's interactive Nelson Mandela film