Pearl & Dean bags AMC deal
By Media Week, mediaweek.co.uk, Tuesday, 15 July 2008 12:00AM
Pearl & Dean has picked up rival Carlton Screen Advertising's ad contract with AMC Theatres UK, the theatrical exhibition and out- of-home entertainment specialist.
The deal begins with immediate effect and was brokered by Howard Warren, AMC's business development director, and Kathryn Jacob, chief executive of Pearl & Dean. Pearl & Dean claimed the contract takes its UK market share to 28.5%, up from 27.6%.
The AMC Theatres UK brand is a subsidiary of AMC Entertainment and operates entertainment venues in Manchester, AMC Great Northern 16, and Birmingham, AMC Broadway Plaza 12.
Last week, ITV completed the £500,000 sale of cinema sales house Carlton Screen Advertising to Digital Cinema Media.
CSA will now be known as Digital Cinema Media, a joint venture between Odeon Cinemas and Cineworld Group.
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- Partner Marketing Manager Stopgap £40000 - £50000 per annum + bonus, Brentford, London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Analyst JV Recruitment £40000 - £45000 per annum, Benefits: Excellent Benefits, East Midlands Region / Leicestershire
- Account Manager - Shopper / Promotional Marketing Agency Stonor £30K + as a benchmark but depends on level of experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Account Director - Digital Agency - Oxfordshire - £45k - NP084 Stonor £45k, Berkshire / Buckinghamshire / Oxford, Oxfordshire