Pearl & Dean bags AMC deal
By Media Week, mediaweek.co.uk, Tuesday, 15 July 2008 12:00AM
Pearl & Dean has picked up rival Carlton Screen Advertising's ad contract with AMC Theatres UK, the theatrical exhibition and out- of-home entertainment specialist.
The deal begins with immediate effect and was brokered by Howard Warren, AMC's business development director, and Kathryn Jacob, chief executive of Pearl & Dean. Pearl & Dean claimed the contract takes its UK market share to 28.5%, up from 27.6%.
The AMC Theatres UK brand is a subsidiary of AMC Entertainment and operates entertainment venues in Manchester, AMC Great Northern 16, and Birmingham, AMC Broadway Plaza 12.
Last week, ITV completed the £500,000 sale of cinema sales house Carlton Screen Advertising to Digital Cinema Media.
CSA will now be known as Digital Cinema Media, a joint venture between Odeon Cinemas and Cineworld Group.
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Interactive Art Director Source £65000 - £70000 per annum, London
- Account Executives David Thatcher Recruitment to £25k, London (Central), London (Greater)