Pearl & Dean bags AMC deal
By Media Week, mediaweek.co.uk, Tuesday, 15 July 2008 12:00AM
Pearl & Dean has picked up rival Carlton Screen Advertising's ad contract with AMC Theatres UK, the theatrical exhibition and out- of-home entertainment specialist.
The deal begins with immediate effect and was brokered by Howard Warren, AMC's business development director, and Kathryn Jacob, chief executive of Pearl & Dean. Pearl & Dean claimed the contract takes its UK market share to 28.5%, up from 27.6%.
The AMC Theatres UK brand is a subsidiary of AMC Entertainment and operates entertainment venues in Manchester, AMC Great Northern 16, and Birmingham, AMC Broadway Plaza 12.
Last week, ITV completed the £500,000 sale of cinema sales house Carlton Screen Advertising to Digital Cinema Media.
CSA will now be known as Digital Cinema Media, a joint venture between Odeon Cinemas and Cineworld Group.
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
- Senior Graphic Designer - Tech brands Network Career Consultants £35000 - £45000 per annum, City of London
- Middleweight FMCG Branding Designer Network Career Consultants £30000 - £35000 per annum, City of London
- Digital Creative Lead - Fashion Network Career Consultants £60000 - £70000 per annum, London
- Web Project Manager (12 month FTC) Brand Recruitment £40000 per annum, Milton Keynes
- Multi Media Specialist Creative Recruitment £43000 - £45000 per annum, London
Agency: McCann Erickson
- Watch: The Post Office's first Christmas TV campaign in five years
- Tesco Clubcard uses Twitter to pick out Christmas gift ideas
- Samsung launches first Christmas TV campaign in the UK
- O2 launches 'walk' campaign with Ed Sheeran
- BBH London promotes Caroline Pay to deputy ECD
- ASA bans 'strongly sexual' Giffgaff ad