Public View - Orange 'I am' by Fallon
By Staff, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 22 July 2008 09:45AM
Vox Pops International, in association with Campaign, asked members of the public what they thought of the latest Orange TV spot by Fallon.
View Orange 'I am' by Fallon
The ad tells the story of the various acquaintances and loves who help make up the personality of an individual. It had a mixed reaction from the industry, and received Campaign's Turkey of the Week award shortly after it was released. But what did members of the public think? Watch the video to find out.
Video produced by Vox Pops International on behalf
View previous Public View videos:
Public View - McDonald's 'planting' by Leo Burnett
Heinz 'deli mum' by Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Digital Media Senior Executive - Mobile - Leading Agency Ultimate Asset £23000 - £28000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- SENIOR DIGITAL PLANNER - INTEGRATED AGENCY Live Recruitment £50000 - £70000 per annum, City of London
- Digital Marketing Manager - Ardington Ltd Ball & Hoolahan £Competitive Salary Package, South East
- Brand Activation Manager Ball & Hoolahan £36,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- Gatwick rolls out 'guess the X-ray' competition
- Dove launches first cinema campaign with 'real beauty' sequel
- IAB: ad is 'viewable' if half of it is seen for one second
- Powerade launches global World Cup campaign
- We Are Pi wins Wrangler's European creative account