Public View - Orange 'I am' by Fallon
By Staff, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 22 July 2008 09:45AM
Vox Pops International, in association with Campaign, asked members of the public what they thought of the latest Orange TV spot by Fallon.
View Orange 'I am' by Fallon
The ad tells the story of the various acquaintances and loves who help make up the personality of an individual. It had a mixed reaction from the industry, and received Campaign's Turkey of the Week award shortly after it was released. But what did members of the public think? Watch the video to find out.
Video produced by Vox Pops International on behalf
View previous Public View videos:
Public View - McDonald's 'planting' by Leo Burnett
Heinz 'deli mum' by Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Senior Digital Designer become £40-45K, Central London
- Senior Designer - Digital Agency Aquent £40-£45k, North London
- Consultant Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 per annum, London
- Global Innovation Director Ball & Hoolahan £75,000 per annum, South East region