Public View - Orange 'I am' by Fallon
By Staff, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 22 July 2008 09:45AM
Vox Pops International, in association with Campaign, asked members of the public what they thought of the latest Orange TV spot by Fallon.
View Orange 'I am' by Fallon
The ad tells the story of the various acquaintances and loves who help make up the personality of an individual. It had a mixed reaction from the industry, and received Campaign's Turkey of the Week award shortly after it was released. But what did members of the public think? Watch the video to find out.
Video produced by Vox Pops International on behalf
View previous Public View videos:
Public View - McDonald's 'planting' by Leo Burnett
Heinz 'deli mum' by Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Head of UX & Digital Design Director MCG Associates tax free competitive package, Dubai (Emirate) (AE)
- Ad Ops Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Freelance Product/ Industrial Designer Purple Consultancy £250 - £350 per day, London
- Account Manager / Senior Account Manager Royds Raphael £37k-£45k+ dep. on experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER - STRATEGIC CREATIVE B2B AGENCY Live Recruitment £32000 - £40000 per annum, Richmond upon Thames