Hotline: Grand Union appointed by Waitrose
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 25 July 2008 12:00AM
Grand Union has been appointed as the lead digital agency for Waitrose following a competitive pitch against the incumbent, Twentysix London, and two undisclosed agencies. The agency will relaunch the brand's website Waitrose.com, as well as produce digital marketing for its online grocery shopping service Waitrose Deliver.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Group Head of Design Gemini Search £40000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + Benifits, City of London
- Creative Operations Manager Guru Careers £27 - 32k, Based West Drayton, Greater London (UB7)
- Loyalty Rewards Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 + benefits, International/Europe
- Global CRM Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000, International/Europe
- Cobra introduces bra-making brewer 'The Boss'
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- International Women's Day: 'You make your own luck' says Cheryl Giovannoni