Public View - Comfort 'nudists' by Ogilvy
By Staff, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 28 July 2008 10:00AM
Vox Pops International, in association with Campaign, asked members of the public what they thought of the latest Comfort TV spot by Ogilvy.
View Comfort 'nudists' by Ogilvy
Ogilvy's latest ad, for Comfort, follows a nudist recounting a traumatic experience with a naturist marriage guidance counsellor.
In a flashback, the nudist returns home to find his wife and best friend fully clothed, sniffing each other's woollens.
What did members of the public make of the ad? Watch the video to find out.
Video produced by Vox Pops International on behalf of Campaign.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Marketing, Events and Media Manager VMA Group £35,000-£40,000 , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Project Manager Kingsgate Recruitment to £35,000 - £40,000, Waterloo Station, London (Greater)
- Social Media Manager Kingsgate Recruitment to £40,000 + Excellent Benefits, Putney Heath Roehampton, London (Greater)
- Email Marketing Executive Kingsgate Recruitment to £25,000 - £30,000, Wimbledon Park, London (Greater)
- Senior AV Planner Aspire £28000.00 - £32000.00 per annum, London
- Adam & Eve/DDB wins 2014 IPA Effectiveness Awards Grand Prix
- Enjoyed getting an hour back on Sunday? You'll get years back if you stop smoking, says charity
- Tiffany & Co hires MEC for $100m global media
- Mattessons Fridge Raiders campaign delivers AI robot to YouTube gamer
- Facebook and Airbnb sign up to D&AD New Blood
- HSBC launches Anyone's Game golf campaign