Public View - Comfort 'nudists' by Ogilvy
By Staff, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 28 July 2008 10:00AM
Vox Pops International, in association with Campaign, asked members of the public what they thought of the latest Comfort TV spot by Ogilvy.
View Comfort 'nudists' by Ogilvy
Ogilvy's latest ad, for Comfort, follows a nudist recounting a traumatic experience with a naturist marriage guidance counsellor.
In a flashback, the nudist returns home to find his wife and best friend fully clothed, sniffing each other's woollens.
What did members of the public make of the ad? Watch the video to find out.
Video produced by Vox Pops International on behalf of Campaign.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Mid Brand Strategist & Senior Brand Strategist Royds Raphael £60k-£90k + neg + generous benefits, London
- Account Manager / Senior Account Manager - Retail Royds Raphael £30k-£40k, London
- Middleweight Artworker become £32K, London
- International Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £28,000 per annum, South East