Public View - Comfort 'nudists' by Ogilvy
By Staff, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 28 July 2008 10:00AM
Vox Pops International, in association with Campaign, asked members of the public what they thought of the latest Comfort TV spot by Ogilvy.
View Comfort 'nudists' by Ogilvy
Ogilvy's latest ad, for Comfort, follows a nudist recounting a traumatic experience with a naturist marriage guidance counsellor.
In a flashback, the nudist returns home to find his wife and best friend fully clothed, sniffing each other's woollens.
What did members of the public make of the ad? Watch the video to find out.
Video produced by Vox Pops International on behalf of Campaign.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Senior Creative Team Purple Consultancy £40000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Martin Sorrell earns 780 times more than average WPP employee
- 3 top tips on how to save an epic social media fail
- Lake Capital rejects demands of Engine's rebel shareholders
- Magazine ABCs: a media agency viewpoint
- Head lice-killing mousse launches in the UK with cartoon campaign
- Facebook's 'Buy' button: a leap too far?