Public View - Comfort 'nudists' by Ogilvy
By Staff, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 28 July 2008 10:00AM
Vox Pops International, in association with Campaign, asked members of the public what they thought of the latest Comfort TV spot by Ogilvy.
View Comfort 'nudists' by Ogilvy
Ogilvy's latest ad, for Comfort, follows a nudist recounting a traumatic experience with a naturist marriage guidance counsellor.
In a flashback, the nudist returns home to find his wife and best friend fully clothed, sniffing each other's woollens.
What did members of the public make of the ad? Watch the video to find out.
Video produced by Vox Pops International on behalf of Campaign.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- SEO & PPC Manager Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £30000 - £35000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- CRM Manager Dot-Gap £40k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- MARKETING MANAGER - Fashion Success Digital negotiable, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Planning Account Director Aspire £50000.00 - £70000.00 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Bloomberg appoints Matt Teeman as commercial director EMEA
- Virgin Holidays launches digital Caribbean push
- Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned for suggesting alcohol conquers boredom
- Samsung celebrates Prince George's birthday
- BBC to end exclusive Red Bee Media production deal
- Happy birthday Mr Ad Server: the future of RTB