Public View - Comfort 'nudists' by Ogilvy
By Staff, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 28 July 2008 10:00AM
Vox Pops International, in association with Campaign, asked members of the public what they thought of the latest Comfort TV spot by Ogilvy.
View Comfort 'nudists' by Ogilvy
Ogilvy's latest ad, for Comfort, follows a nudist recounting a traumatic experience with a naturist marriage guidance counsellor.
In a flashback, the nudist returns home to find his wife and best friend fully clothed, sniffing each other's woollens.
What did members of the public make of the ad? Watch the video to find out.
Video produced by Vox Pops International on behalf of Campaign.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Business Development Manager Stopgap competitive, London
- Senior Account Manager - Integrated Royds Raphael £35k-£45k+bonus+benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Nissan creates tactical ad 7 mins after royal baby no. 2 announcement
- Advertising tech companies make up fifth of Britain's fastest-growing businesses
- The rear of the Apple Watch is more interesting than the face
- TV body Barb to track viewing via tablets
- Reebok Classics brand film champions 'Madchester' revival
- Channel 4 to drop 4oD for digital service All 4