Mercedes-Benz creates screwed-up DM campaign
By Staff, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 29 July 2008 09:45AM
LONDON - Mercedes-Benz has created a new direct mail campaign in the form of a scrunched-up paper ball.
The new insert is targeted at garages and mechanics in the UK, encouraging them to use only Mercedes parts to repair customers' vehicles.
The insert arrives in foil, and can be straightened out, to reveal the strapline: "If your customer's Mercedes-Benz gets scrunched genuine parts can straighten it out perfectly?".
Client: Mercedes-Benz marketing executive Richard Wharton
Brief: Promote the benefits of Mercedes genuine parts to the trade
Creative agency: Maher Bird Associates
Writer: Sarah Pilkington
Art Director: David Read
Planner: Matt Wright
Media Agency: n/a
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Senior Account Executive fishtank £22000 - £25000 per annum, Ascot
- Digital Senior/Account Director - Consumer/Lifestyle Clients Digital Gurus £45000 - £55000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- MW Copywriter Red Sofa London £30000 - £35000 per annum, City of London
- Senior Designer/ Creative Director Designate Major Players £40000 - £50000 per annum + Plus Benefits, City of London
- Cobra introduces bra-making brewer 'The Boss'
- Anti-slavery charity creates '12 Years a Slave' tactical ad after Oscar win
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- Hooch appoints More and MJ Media for Keith Lemon campaign
- Birds Eye kicks off £60m pan-Euro campaign
- Will content kill traditional ad models?