Mercedes-Benz creates screwed-up DM campaign
By Staff, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 29 July 2008 09:45AM
LONDON - Mercedes-Benz has created a new direct mail campaign in the form of a scrunched-up paper ball.
The new insert is targeted at garages and mechanics in the UK, encouraging them to use only Mercedes parts to repair customers' vehicles.
The insert arrives in foil, and can be straightened out, to reveal the strapline: "If your customer's Mercedes-Benz gets scrunched genuine parts can straighten it out perfectly?".
Client: Mercedes-Benz marketing executive Richard Wharton
Brief: Promote the benefits of Mercedes genuine parts to the trade
Creative agency: Maher Bird Associates
Writer: Sarah Pilkington
Art Director: David Read
Planner: Matt Wright
Media Agency: n/a
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- Campaign Manager Direct Recruitment £45,000 + Bens, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Insight Manager Direct Recruitment Up to £55,000, London (West), London (Greater)
- Data Manager Direct Recruitment £28,000 - £35,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Data Planning Manager (SAS) Direct Recruitment £45-55k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Virgin Holidays launches digital Caribbean push
- Bloomberg appoints Matt Teeman as commercial director EMEA
- Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned for suggesting alcohol conquers boredom
- Yahoo appoints Marc Bignell as head of trading for the EMEA region
- McCann picked to resurrect Homepride's Fred
- Samsung celebrates Prince George's birthday