Mercedes-Benz creates screwed-up DM campaign
By Staff, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 29 July 2008 09:45AM
LONDON - Mercedes-Benz has created a new direct mail campaign in the form of a scrunched-up paper ball.
The new insert is targeted at garages and mechanics in the UK, encouraging them to use only Mercedes parts to repair customers' vehicles.
The insert arrives in foil, and can be straightened out, to reveal the strapline: "If your customer's Mercedes-Benz gets scrunched genuine parts can straighten it out perfectly?".
Client: Mercedes-Benz marketing executive Richard Wharton
Brief: Promote the benefits of Mercedes genuine parts to the trade
Creative agency: Maher Bird Associates
Writer: Sarah Pilkington
Art Director: David Read
Planner: Matt Wright
Media Agency: n/a
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Global Digital Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Account Manager fishtank £25000 - £28000 per annum, Windsor
- Marketing Executive/Senior Executive - Investment Management EMR £200 - £300 per day, Berkshire
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £42,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East
- Group M wins Vodafone's £600m media account
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Campaign Viral Chart: Evian's Spider-Man tops chart in week of movie premiere
- Unilever pilots multi-brand advertising with YouTube beauty channel
- MEC boss Courtier hails £600m Vodafone media win as 'life changing'
- 'We will always love M&S' says Walker Media in goodbye statement