Mercedes-Benz creates screwed-up DM campaign
By Staff, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 29 July 2008 09:45AM
LONDON - Mercedes-Benz has created a new direct mail campaign in the form of a scrunched-up paper ball.
The new insert is targeted at garages and mechanics in the UK, encouraging them to use only Mercedes parts to repair customers' vehicles.
The insert arrives in foil, and can be straightened out, to reveal the strapline: "If your customer's Mercedes-Benz gets scrunched genuine parts can straighten it out perfectly?".
Client: Mercedes-Benz marketing executive Richard Wharton
Brief: Promote the benefits of Mercedes genuine parts to the trade
Creative agency: Maher Bird Associates
Writer: Sarah Pilkington
Art Director: David Read
Planner: Matt Wright
Media Agency: n/a
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Web Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Database Marketing Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Account Manager - Business to Business Strategy / Creative Integrated.= Spectrum £30,000 - £40,000, London (West), London (Greater)
- Account Director - Business to Business Strategy / Creative Integrated Spectrum £50,000- £80,000, London (West), London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager - Charity CHM Salary of £35,000 per annum plus pension scheme and Life cover , Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire