Lilt idents by Mother introduce chilled-out parrot
By Staff, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 04 August 2008 06:00AM
LONDON - Lilt is championing its tropical flavour through a new character - a parrot DJ with a West Indian accent.
The series of TV idents, created by Mother, will promote Lilt's sponsorship of ITV2 Daytime.
The campaign features the parrot exhibiting his mc skills as he spins records on decks, plays keyboards and flicks (as best he can with a pair of clawed feet) through his record collection.
In one spot the parrot is portrayed as a Prima Donna, complaining about the shininess of its beak.
The set of ads will run during ITV2's daytime programming, with each ad carrying its iconic "totally tropical taste" strap line.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Account Director / Senior Account Manager Beyond The Book £30000.00 - £37000.00 per annum, South East
- Digital Marketing Exec,Financial services,London Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £35000 - £45000 per annum, Benefits: +excellent benefits, London
- Mid-weight Digital Designer Source £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Junior Digital Designer (Sports) Propel £22000 - £28000 per annum + Excellent Benefits, West London
- Comparethemarket.com first UK brand to run Facebook Premium Video ads
- Guinness Africa launches 'made of black' campaign with Kanye West ad
- Twitter launches learning hub for agencies
- Game Of Thrones actress stars in online Karen Millen campaign
- McDonald's launches 40th anniversary campaign
- Models strip in River Island's first TV campaign