Lilt idents by Mother introduce chilled-out parrot
By Staff, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 04 August 2008 06:00AM
LONDON - Lilt is championing its tropical flavour through a new character - a parrot DJ with a West Indian accent.
The series of TV idents, created by Mother, will promote Lilt's sponsorship of ITV2 Daytime.
The campaign features the parrot exhibiting his mc skills as he spins records on decks, plays keyboards and flicks (as best he can with a pair of clawed feet) through his record collection.
In one spot the parrot is portrayed as a Prima Donna, complaining about the shininess of its beak.
The set of ads will run during ITV2's daytime programming, with each ad carrying its iconic "totally tropical taste" strap line.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- PR Manager Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £35000 - £40000 per annum + benefits, London
- Head of Ecommerce (8 month maternity contract) Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £50000 - £60000 per annum + bonus and benefits, London
- Events Manager Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £40000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Brand Marketing Manager Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £45000 - £50000 per annum + bonus and benefits, Milton Keynes
- Senior Digital Designer Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £38000 - £40000 per annum, London
- ZenithOptimedia loses £200m O2 business to Havas Media without a pitch
- Doctor Who online game gets kids coding
- Philips launches juicer video campaign with Louis Smith
- Currys PC World launches brand campaign ahead of Christmas
- Argos releases second ad in its latest strategy
- A JWT tribute to its Oxo mum: Lynda Bellingham