Lilt idents by Mother introduce chilled-out parrot
By Staff, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 04 August 2008 06:00AM
LONDON - Lilt is championing its tropical flavour through a new character - a parrot DJ with a West Indian accent.
The series of TV idents, created by Mother, will promote Lilt's sponsorship of ITV2 Daytime.
The campaign features the parrot exhibiting his mc skills as he spins records on decks, plays keyboards and flicks (as best he can with a pair of clawed feet) through his record collection.
In one spot the parrot is portrayed as a Prima Donna, complaining about the shininess of its beak.
The set of ads will run during ITV2's daytime programming, with each ad carrying its iconic "totally tropical taste" strap line.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Marketing Automation Manager (Demand Generation) - Global Publisher Recruitment Revolution Excellent Salary + Company Benefits Package , Oxford, Oxfordshire
- Brand Strategist - award winning brand consultancy JEFFERSON 80-90k plus benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Design Director Major Players Ã‚£50000 - Ã‚£65000 per annum, City of London
- Senior Designer x2 Major Players Ã‚£35000 - Ã‚£50000 per annum, London
- Marketing and Insight Project Manager Salt Ã‚£300 - Ã‚£400 per day, Bristol