Lilt idents by Mother introduce chilled-out parrot
By Staff, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 04 August 2008 06:00AM
LONDON - Lilt is championing its tropical flavour through a new character - a parrot DJ with a West Indian accent.
The series of TV idents, created by Mother, will promote Lilt's sponsorship of ITV2 Daytime.
The campaign features the parrot exhibiting his mc skills as he spins records on decks, plays keyboards and flicks (as best he can with a pair of clawed feet) through his record collection.
In one spot the parrot is portrayed as a Prima Donna, complaining about the shininess of its beak.
The set of ads will run during ITV2's daytime programming, with each ad carrying its iconic "totally tropical taste" strap line.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- Account Manager - leading creative agency (Hertford) Media IQ Recruitment Up to £33k basic, Hertfordshire / Hertford, Hertfordshire / Hertford, Hertfordshire
- Account Manager Major Players £160.00 - £220.00 per day, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Affiliate Account Manager Premier Media £26000 - £32000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Designer - Creative Agency (Hertford) Media IQ Recruitment Up to £42k basic, Hertfordshire / Hertford, Hertfordshire / Hertford, Hertfordshire
- Virgin Holidays launches digital Caribbean push
- Yahoo appoints Marc Bignell as head of trading for the EMEA region
- Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned for suggesting alcohol conquers boredom
- McCann picked to resurrect Homepride's Fred
- Radio Times: 50 years of Doctor Who covers
- McDonald's marks 40 years with charity ad