Lilt idents by Mother introduce chilled-out parrot
By Staff, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 04 August 2008 06:00AM
LONDON - Lilt is championing its tropical flavour through a new character - a parrot DJ with a West Indian accent.
The series of TV idents, created by Mother, will promote Lilt's sponsorship of ITV2 Daytime.
The campaign features the parrot exhibiting his mc skills as he spins records on decks, plays keyboards and flicks (as best he can with a pair of clawed feet) through his record collection.
In one spot the parrot is portrayed as a Prima Donna, complaining about the shininess of its beak.
The set of ads will run during ITV2's daytime programming, with each ad carrying its iconic "totally tropical taste" strap line.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Publicity Manager (PR) - World Leading Charity - Central London Ninesharp £38000 - £50000 per annum + Benefits, City of London
- Marketing Analysis Manager Ninesharp £35000 - £40000 per annum + Benefits, City of London
- Sorrell warns of Scotland becoming an 'outlier' and the UK 'diminished' by a Yes vote
- Sometimes collaboration, not innovation, can be the key to winning campaigns
- Virgin Trains spends £8 million on advertising to refocus on its brand
- Instagram partners with Omnicom to launch ad service in the UK
- WPP challenges Govt review
- Hovis appoints Mother to ad account