Public View - Snickers 'get some nuts' by AMV BBDO
By Staff, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 04 August 2008 06:00AM
LONDON - Members of the public react to the news that Mars has withdrawn its latest Snickers ad, by AMV BBDO.
View Snickers 'get some nuts' by BBDO
Last week, Mars withdrew its latest ad for Snickers, starring Mr T.
The company had received complaints that the ad was homophobic, because the A-Team legend was bullying a speedwalker, for not "running like a man".
The decision has caused puzzlement among industry professionals (Mars withdraws 'homophobic' Snickers ad after complaints)
But what do members of the public think about the ad and the decision to shelve it? Watch the video above to find out.
Video produced by Vox Pops International on behalf of Campaign.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Head of UX & Digital Design Director MCG Associates tax free competitive package, Dubai (Emirate) (AE)
- Ad Ops Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- (Senior) Layouts Interface Designer Digital Gurus £40000 - £50000 Per Annum, London
- PR Account Manager Major Players £28000 - £33000 per annum + Benefits, City of London
- Digital Analyst Aspire £25000.00 - £32000 per annum, London