Public View - Snickers 'get some nuts' by AMV BBDO
By Staff, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 04 August 2008 06:00AM
LONDON - Members of the public react to the news that Mars has withdrawn its latest Snickers ad, by AMV BBDO.
View Snickers 'get some nuts' by BBDO
Last week, Mars withdrew its latest ad for Snickers, starring Mr T.
The company had received complaints that the ad was homophobic, because the A-Team legend was bullying a speedwalker, for not "running like a man".
The decision has caused puzzlement among industry professionals (Mars withdraws 'homophobic' Snickers ad after complaints)
But what do members of the public think about the ad and the decision to shelve it? Watch the video above to find out.
Video produced by Vox Pops International on behalf of Campaign.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Recruitment Consultant Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £35000 per annum, Stratfordupon Avon
- Senior Account Manager Gemini Search £32000 - £36000 per annum, London
- Freelance Creative Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £150 - £350 per annum, London
- Senior Interior Designer Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Presentation Designer Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Adam & Eve/DDB wins 2014 IPA Effectiveness Awards Grand Prix
- Enjoyed getting an hour back on Sunday? You'll get years back if you stop smoking, says charity
- Tiffany & Co hires MEC for $100m global media
- Mattessons Fridge Raiders campaign delivers AI robot to YouTube gamer
- HSBC launches Anyone's Game golf campaign
- Facebook and Airbnb sign up to D&AD New Blood