The Week: Advertising reviews - CST wins Douwe Egberts
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 08 August 2008 12:00AM
Chick Smith Trott has won the £4 million Douwe Egberts account.
The agency, which pitched alongside Cubo, its sister agency, beat VCCP and Albion to the account. A campaign will launch before Christmas. The coffee range, which is owned by Sara Lee, kicked off a pitch through the AAR in June. It was looking for a single agency to handle its above- and below-the-line accounts. Before this, the company did not have an agency of record for either discipline.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Creative Artworker:(Retail, Print, Digital, InDesign,Photoshop) Creative Recruitment £25000 - £28000 per annum, London
- Online Marketing Manager - Well regarded ethical Brand ADLIB Up to £50,000 + benefits, Devon
- Digital Art Director Creative Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, London