The Week: Advertising reviews - CST wins Douwe Egberts
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 08 August 2008 12:00AM
Chick Smith Trott has won the £4 million Douwe Egberts account.
The agency, which pitched alongside Cubo, its sister agency, beat VCCP and Albion to the account. A campaign will launch before Christmas. The coffee range, which is owned by Sara Lee, kicked off a pitch through the AAR in June. It was looking for a single agency to handle its above- and below-the-line accounts. Before this, the company did not have an agency of record for either discipline.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Product Marketing - Securities EMR £80000 - £100000 per annum, London
- Client Services Director Twist Recruitment £70000.00 - £100000.00 per annum, London
- Digital Producer (mid-weight) - Integrated Agency - upto £45K The Industry Club London Ltd upto £45K, Central London
- Marketing & PR Analyst Ball & Hoolahan £30,000 + benefits , London
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- International Women's Day: 'You make your own luck' says Cheryl Giovannoni
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%