The Week: Advertising reviews - CST wins Douwe Egberts
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 08 August 2008 12:00AM
Chick Smith Trott has won the £4 million Douwe Egberts account.
The agency, which pitched alongside Cubo, its sister agency, beat VCCP and Albion to the account. A campaign will launch before Christmas. The coffee range, which is owned by Sara Lee, kicked off a pitch through the AAR in June. It was looking for a single agency to handle its above- and below-the-line accounts. Before this, the company did not have an agency of record for either discipline.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Creative Major Players £70000 - £80000 per annum, London
- Design Director createselect Up to £65k, London (Greater)
- Quant Researcher-Immediate Start-Saudi Arabia-c50k Tax Free Elizabeth Norman International £40000 - £50000 per annum + Tax free and travel, Saudi Arabia
- Senior Brand Manager Salt £160 - £190 per day, Reading
- Senior Project Manager Digital Gurus £40000 - £45000 Per Annum, london
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media