The Week: Advertising reviews - CST wins Douwe Egberts
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 08 August 2008 12:00AM
Chick Smith Trott has won the £4 million Douwe Egberts account.
The agency, which pitched alongside Cubo, its sister agency, beat VCCP and Albion to the account. A campaign will launch before Christmas. The coffee range, which is owned by Sara Lee, kicked off a pitch through the AAR in June. It was looking for a single agency to handle its above- and below-the-line accounts. Before this, the company did not have an agency of record for either discipline.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Account Director - Arts Clients PFJ £40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, London
- AV Account Director (contract) PFJ £35000.00 - £43000.00 per annum, London
- Consumer Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £32000 - £35000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, London
- Digital Account Manager Dot-Gap £40k, Central London