The Week: Advertising reviews - CST wins Douwe Egberts
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 08 August 2008 12:00AM
Chick Smith Trott has won the £4 million Douwe Egberts account.
The agency, which pitched alongside Cubo, its sister agency, beat VCCP and Albion to the account. A campaign will launch before Christmas. The coffee range, which is owned by Sara Lee, kicked off a pitch through the AAR in June. It was looking for a single agency to handle its above- and below-the-line accounts. Before this, the company did not have an agency of record for either discipline.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Account Manager/ Junior Account Director - Brand Coms ADLIB £33k - £38k , Bristol
- Digital Project Manager - Senior Premier Media Negotiable, London
- Channel Marketing Manager, London, up to £46k Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £40000 - £46000 per annum, Benefits: +Bonus & Benefits, North London
- Graduate Insight Executive Elizabeth Norman International Ã‚£18000 - Ã‚£20000 per annum, London
- Marketing Executive - London - 20-35k Creative Recruitment Ã‚£20000 - Ã‚£35000 per annum + Benefits, London