Agency Republic creates interactive BBC Spooks site
By Staff, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 12 August 2008 10:40AM
LONDON - Agency Republic is hoping to get people off Facebook and onto a BBC site called Facespook, in a digital campaign for the new series of Spooks.
Users can upload their picture to www.facespook.co.uk and become involved in their very own Spooks-style mission, breaking into a secured building to retrieve highly-classified information.
The site creates a film of the user taking part in the mission, bluffing past past security guards, making split-second life-or-death decisions and evading gun-wielding criminals.
Below the video being played is a strapline directing viewers to watch the first episode of the new Spooks series, which starts on August 10th.
YouTube has a selection of celebrities who have already been "Face-spooked", including Bill Clinton and Bruce Forsyth.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- SALES AND MARKETING DIRECOR - MARKETING AGENCY Live Recruitment Negotiable, West Midlands
- Account Executive - Hampshire Stonor £20,000 - £23,000 plus benefits, Hampshire
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR Live Recruitment £45000 - £55000 per annum + Excellent Benefits, West Midlands
- Web Designer Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £20,000 - £24,000, Derbyshire
- Performance Marketing Manager - CLIENT-SIDE - leading digital pioneer Bamboo Crowd £40,000 - £50,000, London (Central), London (Greater)