Agency Republic creates interactive BBC Spooks site
By Staff, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 12 August 2008 10:40AM
LONDON - Agency Republic is hoping to get people off Facebook and onto a BBC site called Facespook, in a digital campaign for the new series of Spooks.
Users can upload their picture to www.facespook.co.uk and become involved in their very own Spooks-style mission, breaking into a secured building to retrieve highly-classified information.
The site creates a film of the user taking part in the mission, bluffing past past security guards, making split-second life-or-death decisions and evading gun-wielding criminals.
Below the video being played is a strapline directing viewers to watch the first episode of the new Spooks series, which starts on August 10th.
YouTube has a selection of celebrities who have already been "Face-spooked", including Bill Clinton and Bruce Forsyth.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Web Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Database Marketing Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Mid Weight Copywriter Gemini Search £170 - £200 per day, London
- Account Manager - PistonHeads Haymarket Media Group Dependent on Experience, Teddington (City/Town), London (Greater)
- Senior DM Campaign Manager (9 month contract) Direct Recruitment £40,000 - £50,000, London