Agency Republic creates interactive BBC Spooks site
By Staff, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 12 August 2008 10:40AM
LONDON - Agency Republic is hoping to get people off Facebook and onto a BBC site called Facespook, in a digital campaign for the new series of Spooks.
Users can upload their picture to www.facespook.co.uk and become involved in their very own Spooks-style mission, breaking into a secured building to retrieve highly-classified information.
The site creates a film of the user taking part in the mission, bluffing past past security guards, making split-second life-or-death decisions and evading gun-wielding criminals.
Below the video being played is a strapline directing viewers to watch the first episode of the new Spooks series, which starts on August 10th.
YouTube has a selection of celebrities who have already been "Face-spooked", including Bill Clinton and Bruce Forsyth.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- PLANNER - INTEGRATED MARKETING AGENCY Live Recruitment Ã‚£35000 - Ã‚£50000 per annum + Excellent, London
- Senior PR & Comms Officer Stopgap Ã‚£32000 - Ã‚£34700 per annum, Reading
- Senior Account Director - brand, digital and communications - £55-65k Story Recruitment £55-65k plus bonus dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager - strategic brand consultancy - £24-28k Story Recruitment £24-28k plus bonus dep on exp, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager - Luxury Brands Story Recruitment £32-38k dependent on experience, Central London