Agency Republic creates interactive BBC Spooks site
By Staff, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 12 August 2008 10:40AM
LONDON - Agency Republic is hoping to get people off Facebook and onto a BBC site called Facespook, in a digital campaign for the new series of Spooks.
Users can upload their picture to www.facespook.co.uk and become involved in their very own Spooks-style mission, breaking into a secured building to retrieve highly-classified information.
The site creates a film of the user taking part in the mission, bluffing past past security guards, making split-second life-or-death decisions and evading gun-wielding criminals.
Below the video being played is a strapline directing viewers to watch the first episode of the new Spooks series, which starts on August 10th.
YouTube has a selection of celebrities who have already been "Face-spooked", including Bill Clinton and Bruce Forsyth.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Brand Consultant / Strategist Royds Raphael £80k-£90k+neg dep. on experience, London
- Senior Account Manager - Account Manager - Branding, Contract & Permanent Royds Raphael £38k-£44k / £170-£190 day rate. Permanent and/or contract role, London
- Head of Lead Generation - Full-Service Agency Silverdrum to £60,000 + benefits, London
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £42,000 + Car/Car Allowance, Midlands