Agency Republic creates interactive BBC Spooks site
By Staff, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 12 August 2008 10:40AM
LONDON - Agency Republic is hoping to get people off Facebook and onto a BBC site called Facespook, in a digital campaign for the new series of Spooks.
Users can upload their picture to www.facespook.co.uk and become involved in their very own Spooks-style mission, breaking into a secured building to retrieve highly-classified information.
The site creates a film of the user taking part in the mission, bluffing past past security guards, making split-second life-or-death decisions and evading gun-wielding criminals.
Below the video being played is a strapline directing viewers to watch the first episode of the new Spooks series, which starts on August 10th.
YouTube has a selection of celebrities who have already been "Face-spooked", including Bill Clinton and Bruce Forsyth.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager - brand engagement & recruitment marketing Story Recruitment £38 - 45k dependent on experience, Central London
- Senior Account Manager Story Recruitment £30-35K plus bonus, dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Executive Creative Director MCG Associates Tax Free Competitive Package, Dubai (Emirate) (AE)