Primula to take on Kraft Dairylea
marketingmagazine.co.uk, Tuesday, 12 August 2008 12:00AM
Primula, the spreadable cheese brand, is launching a triangle cheese variant that will be pitted against Kraft's Dairylea.
The Kavli-owned brand, which is currently available only in tubes and tubs, is launching the product at the end of this month in cheese and chive and cheese and ham flavours. It will be supported by TV activity at the end of the year by Armadillo.
Kavli marketing director Craig Brooks said research suggested that shoppers were 'tired of plain cheese'.
This week Primula is rolling out a regional outdoor campaign that will highlight the portability of the tubes variant. The campaign will use the strapline 'Take the Tube - anywhere'.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- Project Manager - Events/PR/Marketing - Charity Regan & Dean Recruitment Limited £200.00 - £201 per day, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Manager - Luxury Drinks Jarlett de Grouchy £37000 - £45000 per annum + Excellent Benefits, South East England
- Brand and Communications Insight Lead Jarlett de Grouchy £45000 - £50000 per annum + bonus, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Contract Account Manager - Lovely Integrated/ Creative Agency ADLIB c. £150 per day, South West England / Bristol, City of Bristol