Primula to take on Kraft Dairylea
marketingmagazine.co.uk, Tuesday, 12 August 2008 12:00AM
Primula, the spreadable cheese brand, is launching a triangle cheese variant that will be pitted against Kraft's Dairylea.
The Kavli-owned brand, which is currently available only in tubes and tubs, is launching the product at the end of this month in cheese and chive and cheese and ham flavours. It will be supported by TV activity at the end of the year by Armadillo.
Kavli marketing director Craig Brooks said research suggested that shoppers were 'tired of plain cheese'.
This week Primula is rolling out a regional outdoor campaign that will highlight the portability of the tubes variant. The campaign will use the strapline 'Take the Tube - anywhere'.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Digital Project Manager - Digital Agency £35K Source £32000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Data Analyst **Prestigious and Forward Thinking Media Agency** Lipton Fleming £30000 - £40000 per annum + fantastic benefits, London
- Marketing Manager Stopgap £45000 - £60000 per annum, ShÃ nghÇŽi
- Global Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £65,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Twitter launches learning hub for agencies
- Guinness Africa launches 'made of black' campaign with Kanye West ad
- McDonald's launches 40th anniversary campaign
- TalkTalk to launch user-generated X Factor idents
- Watch Harvey Keitel's Wolf bark again in new Direct Line ads
- Celebrity Cruises opts for Goodstuff