Primula to take on Kraft Dairylea
marketingmagazine.co.uk, Tuesday, 12 August 2008 12:00AM
Primula, the spreadable cheese brand, is launching a triangle cheese variant that will be pitted against Kraft's Dairylea.
The Kavli-owned brand, which is currently available only in tubes and tubs, is launching the product at the end of this month in cheese and chive and cheese and ham flavours. It will be supported by TV activity at the end of the year by Armadillo.
Kavli marketing director Craig Brooks said research suggested that shoppers were 'tired of plain cheese'.
This week Primula is rolling out a regional outdoor campaign that will highlight the portability of the tubes variant. The campaign will use the strapline 'Take the Tube - anywhere'.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- PR Account Director Brand Recruitment £30000 per annum + plus bonuses + benefits, Norwich
- Senior Account Manager [Integrated] - Superb Agency - £37k+ Fill Recruitment Ltd £37k+, Central London
- Head of Creative Major Players negotiable, City of London
- Middle Weight Digital Designer Gemini Search £30000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, London