Primula to take on Kraft Dairylea
marketingmagazine.co.uk, Tuesday, 12 August 2008 12:00AM
Primula, the spreadable cheese brand, is launching a triangle cheese variant that will be pitted against Kraft's Dairylea.
The Kavli-owned brand, which is currently available only in tubes and tubs, is launching the product at the end of this month in cheese and chive and cheese and ham flavours. It will be supported by TV activity at the end of the year by Armadillo.
Kavli marketing director Craig Brooks said research suggested that shoppers were 'tired of plain cheese'.
This week Primula is rolling out a regional outdoor campaign that will highlight the portability of the tubes variant. The campaign will use the strapline 'Take the Tube - anywhere'.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Planning Associate Director Aspire £55000.00 per annum, London