Latest Cactus Kid Oasis ad to drive online vote
By Staff, Campaign, Friday, 22 August 2008 03:35PM
LONDON - Mother will launch the fourth in its series of Cactus Kid ads tonight, encouraging viewers to vote on what will happen in the final part.
The ad, ‘hospital', shows the runaway heroes in a hospital, delivering their love child.
Visitors to the ‘Run Cactus Kid, Run' website can vote on two different endings, and the most popular will be shown at the end of the campaign.
Shot in Mexico in the style of a classic American road movie, the ads have been heavily influenced by 1973 film classic Badlands.
This article was first published on Campaign
- Managing Director - Equity potential DU Group £120,000 - £150,000, South Oxfordshire
- PPC Senior Account Manager : Top 20 Digital Agency Dylan Up to £40000, London
- Deputy Director of Marketing and Communications University of West England £54,827, Bristol
- Junior Digital Project Manager - Big Brand ADLIB GBP20000 - GBP25000 per annum, Wiltshire
- SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER - Shopper Marketing - 5 month CONTRACT- £180-200 day rate - Central London Judi Patton going day rate, London
- Blippar connects disjointed families, says MEC executive
- Fans take on Jo-Wilfried Tsonga in Twitter-powered tennis game
- Campaign Viral Chart: Samsung scores hat-trick in tech-heavy chart
- Jaguar readies global campaign for F-Type launch
- ITV and Channel 4 insist they will beat declining ad market
- EE adds Dare to agency roster to develop digital
A demographic portrait of Twitter, Tumblr, Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook users
A useful study here from the ‘Pew Research Center’ taking a look at the demographic make-up of US social media users across Twitter, Tumblr, Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook. No data on LinkedIn of Google+, but great stats all the same.